PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer - Where are the Tracks?

Capp00
01-30-2015, 03:29 PM
I hope I'm just blind and missing something.

But we waited nearly a year to finally get multiplayer and there are only 10 tracks to choose from?
The rest seem to be locked away in DLC.

If that is the case then I am very much disappointed. I've been playing Trials games since they were Flash web games
Every game prior, you could choose any of the maps from SP to play in MP, and then had a myriad of user created maps to download from, developer maps to download, etc..

We played Trials Evolution on xbox and on PC and have a ton of hours. We buy the games mostly for multiplayer. We don't care about leaderboards, or clans or whatever. Just a few friends that like to get together, shoot the breeze and compete in a challenging game.

That's why we bought Trials Evolution. I have barely over an hour played in the past year, waiting on mutliplayer to be released. My friends have even less time, so we were so stoked to see MP finally released. Played it for about an hour last night and had already done all 10 maps several times.

Where are the rest of the tracks that are already in the game? Am I missing an option somewhere? Nothing under "My tracks", "My faves". Only "Supercross and it shows 10.

geordiedeviant
01-31-2015, 03:53 PM
SP tracks are not included in the MP update (I assume you are on about the normal Trials mode MP in Evo).
I seem to remember RL saying they may include MP Trials mode but at the moment their focus is x-supercross.

Additionally they are working to include customs in the track rotation I think for online.

Can't you set up a private game with custom tracks? I'm sure I read that is possible.

TeriXeri
01-31-2015, 05:15 PM
They pretty much announced more details on SP lane Multiplayer in the last Friday stream.

From how I understood it : It will include the posibility to host private games with custom tracks (TC) /tracks from editor(that aren't published) & in-game tracks.

Capp00
01-31-2015, 06:54 PM
That is all we do, is private lobbies. We have no desire to race people we don't know. There are only 3-4 of us and we always play together. We setup a private match, but there are only 10 tracks to choose from.

That is all we want to do, is host private matches for our friends and have a massive number of tracks to pick from, Like EVO had.

Capp00
01-31-2015, 06:56 PM
They pretty much announced more details on SP lane Multiplayer in the last Friday stream.

From how I understood it : It will include the posibility to host private games with custom tracks (TC) /tracks from editor(that aren't published) & in-game tracks.

So essentially the only way we'll be able to get more tracks in our private lobbies is to make them? We aren't track creators, at all.

Rebrief
01-31-2015, 09:01 PM
So essentially the only way we'll be able to get more tracks in our private lobbies is to make them? We aren't track creators, at all.
You do know that you can favourite X-SUPERCROSS from TC and play them in private MP

Capp00
02-01-2015, 07:31 AM
You do know that you can favourite X-SUPERCROSS from TC and play them in private MP

No, I did not know that. I've never loaded up Track Creator in any of the games.

En0-
02-01-2015, 07:39 AM
No, I did not know that. I've never loaded up Track Creator in any of the games.

TC means Track Central :) Go in there, find the feed with all X-Supercross tracks, try them, favorite the ones you enjoy and then you can add them in the lobby :)

Cheers,

JolanXBL
02-01-2015, 12:21 PM
Also the My Tracks section you mentioned would be all your created X-Supercross tracks, which will be none as you say you don't touch that.

Capp00
02-04-2015, 07:18 AM
TC means Track Central :) Go in there, find the feed with all X-Supercross tracks, try them, favorite the ones you enjoy and then you can add them in the lobby :)

Cheers,

Ok I ran into another problem. Don't know if it's a bug or not.

I went through TC and favorited about 20 tracks. Loaded up a private lobby and selected My Favs. It only showed 4/4 as the option.
Ok, no biggie. we played those 4 a couple of times. So I backed it all the way back out, went back into TC, opened My Favs and removed the first 4 tracks.
Tried it all again. Only this time when I was in the lobby, I selected My Favs and it says "no tracks"

Backed out, removed all the maps, re-added only 4. Tried again, still says "no tracks"
Ended the game, relaunched it, tried it. No Tracks.
Ended the game and Uplay, launched the game, cleared Favs, re-added 4 completely different ones, same thing...No Tracks.

No matter what I did after those first 4 tracks, we could never see any others, even though they showed in My Favs under TC.

Please Help!

En0-
02-04-2015, 11:16 AM
Hello Capp,

We're going to check that. On which platform are you?

Cheers,

BenShermanUbi
02-04-2015, 11:56 AM
Ok I ran into another problem. Don't know if it's a bug or not.

I went through TC and favorited about 20 tracks. Loaded up a private lobby and selected My Favs. It only showed 4/4 as the option.
Ok, no biggie. we played those 4 a couple of times. So I backed it all the way back out, went back into TC, opened My Favs and removed the first 4 tracks.
Tried it all again. Only this time when I was in the lobby, I selected My Favs and it says "no tracks"

Backed out, removed all the maps, re-added only 4. Tried again, still says "no tracks"
Ended the game, relaunched it, tried it. No Tracks.
Ended the game and Uplay, launched the game, cleared Favs, re-added 4 completely different ones, same thing...No Tracks.

No matter what I did after those first 4 tracks, we could never see any others, even though they showed in My Favs under TC.

Please Help!

Hi,

Just to be sure,
You can play UGC (User Generated Content, tracks) in private mode of Online MP, but all of them have to be X-SuperCross only.
So if you will add SuperCross tracks from track central to your favorite list it will only work in Local Multiplayer mode.

Regards,

En0-
02-04-2015, 11:57 AM
Edit: BenSherman answered :)

Capp00
02-04-2015, 03:32 PM
Hello Capp,

We're going to check that. On which platform are you?

Cheers,

PC. Online Multiplayer Private lobby

Capp00
02-04-2015, 03:34 PM
Hi,

Just to be sure,
You can play UGC (User Generated Content, tracks) in private mode of Online MP, but all of them have to be X-SuperCross only.
So if you will add SuperCross tracks from track central to your favorite list it will only work in Local Multiplayer mode.

Regards,

How can I tell the difference?
I added about 20 tracks from the first option ("Featured") and only 4 of them would show up.
I see all the ones that have a lock on them, so obviously those weren't chosen.

is there a way to filter so I can see what tracks we can use? This isn't for local multiplayer, it's for online multiplayer private lobby

xXdean09Xx
02-04-2015, 03:42 PM
How can I tell the difference?
I added about 20 tracks from the first option ("Featured") and only 4 of them would show up.
I see all the ones that have a lock on them, so obviously those weren't chosen.

is there a way to filter so I can see what tracks we can use? This isn't for local multiplayer, it's for online multiplayer private lobby

the tracks you pick have to be SUPERCROSS track. the single lane tracks wonts show up in private MP

Capp00
02-04-2015, 04:01 PM
the tracks you pick have to be SUPERCROSS track. the single lane tracks wonts show up in private MP

Ok, thanks for the clarification. Hopefully I can figure that out.

Is there a way to sort by Supercross only? What other "Types" of tracks are there so I know I'm looking in the right place?

xXdean09Xx
02-04-2015, 04:04 PM
just go to new supercross tracks in TC see what ones you like then save as a favourite.
other tracks wont be available to play till single lane MP is released

Capp00
02-04-2015, 04:12 PM
just go to new supercross tracks in TC see what ones you like then save as a favourite.
other tracks wont be available to play till single lane MP is released

Thank you good sir!

xXdean09Xx
02-04-2015, 04:13 PM
np buddy glad i could help :D