PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Rogue where are all the animals?

ddr the doc
01-30-2015, 01:59 AM
My 1st stop on AC rogue is Glace Bay its animal icons are beaver and deer. I found beaver there, but not the common deer. For new players and or all players wheres the best place to get deers? Couldn't find specific rogue forum so i post here. trying to get 1st bullet pouch. where do i find the deers and other animals?

Fatal-Feit
01-30-2015, 02:08 AM
Try climbing a tall tree or rock that's above ground. They tend to disappear or run away if you're on their turf. Eagle vision is a good way of spotting them.

Deer are usually in the River Valley. You can find more animals scattered around other landmasses.

ddr the doc
01-30-2015, 09:06 AM
Try climbing a tall tree or rock that's above ground. They tend to disappear or run away if you're on their turf. Eagle vision is a good way of spotting them.

Deer are usually in the River Valley. You can find more animals scattered around other landmasses.

Yea I found a good spot for a deer. I need arctic hare for health 2 Bergeo was a no go. I hear livinporte is a easy spot after however far you need to be in story for ice ram.

NondairyGold
01-30-2015, 12:40 PM
My 1st stop on AC rogue is Glace Bay its animal icons are beaver and deer. I found beaver there, but not the common deer. For new players and or all players wheres the best place to get deers? Couldn't find specific rogue forum so i post here. trying to get 1st bullet pouch. where do i find the deers and other animals?

It's ironic that the Common Deer, isn't that common after all! You could just go to a shop and buy the skin... cheating I know... but hey...... what you gonna do!!!

ddr the doc
01-30-2015, 10:39 PM
Aye the uncommon deer is less or no more found than beavers, beavers are more common . Thanks NodairyGold I forgot you can buy hunting goods in shops. I have not progressed in the story more than 3% been exploring. BTW are the cannon controls same as black flag aim cannons = round shot close range no aim for heavy shot. What about explosive shot I hear the 1st mate talking about is that the forward shot? The morgan don't have swivel guns I already miss those.

The_Kiwi_
01-31-2015, 09:54 AM
It's ironic that the Common Deer, isn't that common after all! You could just go to a shop and buy the skin... cheating I know... but hey...... what you gonna do!!!

In AC4, I collected all the treasure in Havana and any other location in the first sequence and managed to buy almost every upgrade possible from getting animal skins, all before sequence 2 ended
Rogue is different, unfortunately

As suggested, go to river valley and stay away from the ground

NondairyGold
01-31-2015, 02:59 PM
Aye the uncommon deer is less or no more found than beavers, beavers are more common . Thanks NodairyGold I forgot you can buy hunting goods in shops. I have not progressed in the story more than 3% been exploring. BTW are the cannon controls same as black flag aim cannons = round shot close range no aim for heavy shot. What about explosive shot I hear the 1st mate talking about is that the forward shot? The morgan don't have swivel guns I already miss those.

Yeah all controls are the same for the ship as AC:BF, the swivel is missing but you do get the puckle gun as a replacement which is better in my opinion. I went around the whole map exploring once I got the Morrigan. It's a beautifully crafted game world. Hopefully a glimpse of future titles??

In AC4, I collected all the treasure in Havana and any other location in the first sequence and managed to buy almost every upgrade possible from getting animal skins, all before sequence 2 ended
Rogue is different, unfortunately

As suggested, go to river valley and stay away from the ground

Fáilte roimh duit ár deartháir huaire / deirfiúr. Tá tú anois Templar, harbinger de Domhanda nua!

The_Kiwi_
01-31-2015, 10:38 PM
Fáilte roimh duit ár deartháir huaire / deirfiúr. Tá tú anois Templar, harbinger de Domhanda nua!

Uamhnach. :cool:

ddr the doc
02-01-2015, 01:21 AM
I have not found regular foxes yet, and regular bunnies again. Would it be a spoiler to tell if there's season changes? I didn't ask that