PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on Unity - Didn't see the official thread anywhere

CalamariCthulhu
01-29-2015, 05:53 PM
So having invested several hours in unity by now, I have to say whilst parts of it are falling flat, in general I am enjoying the core game. But I do have some major issues with the way the game is presented and I can say it has really negatively impacted the way I feel about the AC franchise in general.

Things I hate and have made me almost want to stop playing:

Co-Op in the main world. I don't have an Xbox Live Gold account and don't really play enough to warrant one for other games. Why then am I locked out of content because I don't want to play online or in co-op mode. I am denied the skill points because of this, as well as denied access to game content for a game I paid for!

That damn companion app. Why! My smartphone won't run it without it chewing the battery, it hardly runs at all when it does finally manage to load and so far I haven't been able to do a damn thing in the app. So I guess no nomad chests for me. Locked out of content for a single player game again! Really?

AC Initiates. I like the idea but the fact that you have to do things in it to unlock stuff in the main game is ludicrous. Sure all the gold chests are unlocked now since the site is closed but ugh!

Are we noticing a trend here? Ubisoft please keep single player content and multiplayer content separate and what is with micro-transaction built in boosts.... If I wanted to play a Free to play MMO I would go play one.

On a positive note, I love the new engine and the way that you have changed free-running to allow you to control a direction up or down. I also love the murder mysteries and extra quests you can unlock.

One last thing. Please please bring back whistling..... Not being able to get someone to come look where you are hiding makes it more of a melee slog than an assassination game for me. The only time I can set anything up seems to be standing to one side of a doorway and dropping firecrackers to cover kill someone...

Hrafnagud72
01-29-2015, 08:28 PM
Welcome to Abstergo.