PDA

View Full Version : Is this where I complain about the state of my guillotine edition?

SAMFISHER_049
01-29-2015, 03:50 PM
I know it may be a bit late to be bringing this up but I am very disappointed with my guillotine collectors edition. It was sent in a cardboard box with no padding whatsoever so it was more like a cardboard sleeve which resulted in significant damage to my case around the corners. As well as this, the tray underneath the Arno figure where the rest of the content are stored is so badly damaged that I can't pull it out with out damaging it even more.

Here (http://imgur.com/a/g78vy)is an album with some pictures showing the damage. I paid for something in better condition than this and this is really putting me off buying another special edition from Ubi.

HeJePi
01-29-2015, 03:53 PM
Made in China ?

:rolleyes:

Mr_Shade
01-29-2015, 03:56 PM
Made in China ?

:rolleyes:

Lets not start going down that road..

Hi SAMFISHER_049,

Please contact your retailer - and please also send them the pictures, they should be able to replace the item if you purchased it within 30 days.

If you ordered from Ubishop - please contact the store team via the website - and explain the damage and also send the link to the pictures - since this will help them greatly.

www.support.ubi.com