PDA

View Full Version : Locked weapon/tool question

Zem_
01-29-2015, 03:26 PM
hey guys,

what exactly is the last tool I'm missing in my range weapon/bomb bar on the rightest slot beside the money throw?

played this game so long, hoped the dlc would tell me this secret, but it didn't, what have I missed? or is it just a bug or sth else?

best regards

Zem

APr3tender
01-31-2015, 02:41 AM
Hate to break the bad news, but it's not an actual weapon/consumable. That is where your active boost will be selected if you own any.

I do not remember if you can obtain boosts through regular gameplay, but you can purchase them with helix credits. IIRC, you can either unlock some free helix credits, or maybe even a boost or two via the uplay rewards. There are 3 types (Stealth, Health & Mele) that come in two flavors (Standard/Premium). Each will increase your ability in the selected type for 3-5min depending on which flavor you have. You can check to see if you have any in the game menu und character customization.

Zem_
01-31-2015, 08:42 AM
haha, thanks for that. never used a boost, I bet not really many ppl will use this boosters.

just wanted to know why this empty slot is there, it's not a big dissappointment, so let me say thank you to you.

APr3tender
01-31-2015, 03:53 PM
My pleasure!

similarly
02-01-2015, 01:22 AM
Some of the club competitions gave us boosts.