PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Unity Dead Kings question (No Spoilers)

Nader-Abudiix
01-29-2015, 08:46 AM
Hey guys, yesterday i started dead kings dlc and in the intro cinematic in the bar Arno was wearing his brown dlc outfit (which looks cool btw) anyway after the cutseen ended as soon as you walk out of the bar a glitch sequence happens and im back to my old Arno outfit that i made for him :( did you guys face the same issue ? do i have to unlock it or do i have to play with the regular outfit which sadly doesnt fit the dlc.

HeJePi
01-29-2015, 04:15 PM
Anybody correct me if I am wrong ... but I think it is the "Raider outfit" ... you can unlock it in-game by finding / opening all 'Initiates' (yellow) chests ...

... that are all unlocked by default since Initiates went on hibernation ;)

Jackdaw951
01-29-2015, 06:17 PM
It's not an issue. The glitch is in the animus--i.e., a part of the story. That's how it's supposed to work. You can get the Franciade outfits in the DLC as you play it. As HeJePi posted above, the Initiates chests (yellow) are all unlocked, and other outfits are earned in different ways.

Bastiaen
01-29-2015, 06:33 PM
That happens to everyone so that you keep your current customization.

aL_____eX
01-29-2015, 07:06 PM
You can either unlock the Franciade/Raider outfits by finding the corresponding Initiates chests (they are for aesthetic purposes only) or buy the different parts as gear with actual stats in the customization menu.