PDA

View Full Version : AC Victory up for preorder now in NZ and AUS

The_Kiwi_
01-29-2015, 02:07 AM
Victory can be preordered at local game store EB Games in New Zealand and Australia

It is not available for preorder in the US

Store clerk even said that they are aware that is it up for preorder in NZ and AUS, but didn't want Americans to know

Clerk also possibly confirms that Victory is just a codename

wvstolzing
01-29-2015, 02:09 AM
That's old news.

I wanna pre-order the one after Victory, you know, the Japanese game.

SixKeys
01-29-2015, 02:14 AM
After the disaster that was Unity, I'm surprised they're already taking pre-orders for the next AC.

X_xWolverinEx_X
01-29-2015, 02:17 AM
unity isn't a disaster i think its very good .

keys plz let me give you my love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fatal-Feit
01-29-2015, 02:20 AM
unity isn't a disaster i think its very good .

She's referring to its launch.

N yes, Sixkeys, love meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

GoldenBoy9999
01-29-2015, 02:26 AM
I can confirm this.

And yes, it is early indeed.

Besides the pre-orders, this makes me wonder how far off some Victory news/announcement is. Surely you wouldn't be able to pre-order for weeks without legitimate announcement by Ubi. Can anyone remember things like this in the past?

wvstolzing
01-29-2015, 03:15 AM
How about the so-called 'bonuses'? They can't ask for people's money *so* outrageously early without offering *some* kind of 'bait', I guess.

The_Kiwi_
01-29-2015, 03:39 AM
How about the so-called 'bonuses'? They can't ask for people's money *so* outrageously early without offering *some* kind of 'bait', I guess.

No bonuses were mentioned
Will probably be revealed at E3

wvstolzing
01-29-2015, 04:09 AM
Ah, I get it now. This must be due to the weird time difference between AU & NZ, and the rest of the world, right?

What was it? GMT+4 months?

The_Kiwi_
01-29-2015, 04:26 AM
Ah, I get it now. This must be due to the weird time difference between AU & NZ, and the rest of the world, right?

What was it? GMT+4 months?

NZ may be ahead of everybody in time, but only by 13-14 hours from Greenwich :rolleyes:

Mr_Shade
01-29-2015, 03:29 PM
Also worth remembering that stores can put pre-orders up at any time - even for games that don't have a release date, official name /box art/system requirements..

This will most likely be something they have decided to do - not officially from Ubisoft - so I'm not surprised at the lack of information ;)

ze_topazio
01-29-2015, 03:38 PM
I saw pre-orders for Kingdom Hearts 3 right after the release of Kingdom Hearts 2.

Journey93
01-29-2015, 07:23 PM
well I will definitely not pre order Victory after the garbage that Unity was
I pre ordered all major titles apart from ACI and ACII (which got be into this series)

The_Kiwi_
01-29-2015, 11:56 PM
Also worth remembering that stores can put pre-orders up at any time - even for games that don't have a release date, official name /box art/system requirements..

This will most likely be something they have decided to do - not officially from Ubisoft - so I'm not surprised at the lack of information ;)

Why would the American store clerk not want Americans to know about it though?