PDA

View Full Version : Initiates Artifacts not showing up in the rifts since Initiates has been down!

EmptyCrustacean
01-29-2015, 12:27 AM
According to the menu some artifacts can only be collected after you've completed Nomad and Initiates.
I'm currently working on finishing that ridiculous app but I know Initiates is down so how do I get them?

bitebug2003
01-29-2015, 12:31 AM
You can get the Initiates artifacts

Unfortunately I can't remember how many there were, but know there is one in the Belle Epoque rift on ground level.

EmptyCrustacean
01-29-2015, 12:43 AM
You can get the Initiates artifacts

Unfortunately I can't remember how many there were, but know there is one in the Belle Epoque rift on ground level.

Is that Tornado or Data Harvest?

bitebug2003
01-29-2015, 12:47 AM
I Believe it's Tornado on ground level (wall) where you start (you start on a roof)

Also when you use Eagle vision to locate any of the Rift Artifacts. the Initiate Artifacts will have a yellow shield icon and the normal Rift Artifacts will show a grey coloured icon

Pictures (if you need help)

Belle Epoque Data Harvest
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/Bitebug2003/BelleEpoque-DataHarvest_zps11a85021.jpg

Belle Epoque Tornado
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/Bitebug2003/BelleEpoque-Tornado_zps8766f11f.jpg

Occupied Paris Data Harvest
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/Bitebug2003/OccupiedParis-DataHarvest_zps34fe99e0.jpg

Occupied Paris Tower
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/Bitebug2003/OccupiedParis-Tower_zpsf63ea69d.jpg

Occupied Paris Covert
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/Bitebug2003/OccupiedParis-Covert_zpsdce32d79.jpg

Middle Ages Battlefield
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/Bitebug2003/MiddleAges-Battle_zps37850614.jpg

No picture exists for the Quarry but there 4 artifacts to find BEFORE you cross the bridge

LG -- the Artifacts

Hope that helps.

EmptyCrustacean
01-29-2015, 12:59 AM
I Believe it's Tornado on ground level (wall) where you start (you start on a roof)

Also when you use Eagle vision to locate any of the Rift Artifacts. the Initiate Artifacts will have a yellow shield icon and the normal Rift Artifacts will show a grey coloured icon

Ok, I went there and there's no Artifact there. There's not even a shadow of it to say that it's been collected!

bitebug2003
01-29-2015, 01:04 AM
Ok, I went there and there's no Artifact there. There's not even a shadow of it to say that it's been collected!

Yes that's because they appear in set locations at random - so if you don't see it restart the memory and look again in the locations

I posted pictures in the post above to help you

(it's all rather tedious)

Good luck

EmptyCrustacean
01-29-2015, 01:08 AM
Disgraceful!

I actually have a high enough level to collect the artifact last time I checked. I want my money back!

phoenix-force411
01-29-2015, 01:16 AM
The artifacts sometimes change position. They are sometimes in different places. If you watched some of the YT videos, they'll tell you that they sometimes appear in different locations.

bitebug2003
01-29-2015, 01:17 AM
I just posted pictures in your other thread - they do show up :(

They don't change position they are fixed but only one spawns at a time - you have to restart the memory to change the spawn location

EmptyCrustacean
01-29-2015, 01:17 AM
Yes that's because they appear in set locations at random - so if you don't see it restart the memory and look again in the locations

I posted pictures in the post above to help you

(it's all rather tedious)

Good luck

I have replayed the Tornado mission three times now and not once has that artifact in the courtyard by the bicycle appeared. Any artifacts I have seen so far in both Belle Tornado and Data Harvest is Nomad. Are you sure the Initiates one is in Tornado?

bitebug2003
01-29-2015, 01:21 AM
Yes

On the wall under 'A' http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/Bitebug2003/BelleEpoque-Tornado_zps8766f11f.jpg you start on that building walk to the edge and look down -- if you don't see it keep restarting the memory until it appears - do the same for the others.

EmptyCrustacean
01-29-2015, 01:23 AM
I just posted pictures in your other thread - they do show up :(

They don't change position they are fixed but only one spawns at a time - you have to restart the memory to change the spawn location

Yeah, and I already told you I have restarted the memory three times already to get the courtyard one and it won't show.

bitebug2003
01-29-2015, 01:27 AM
Yeah, and I already told you I have restarted the memory three times already to get the courtyard one and it won't show.

I have had to restart more than 3 times to get artifacts to show up.

As I said it's tedious. They took me the longest (also because the wait times are 48 hours)

EmptyCrustacean
01-29-2015, 01:29 AM
Yes

On the wall under 'A' http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/Bitebug2003/BelleEpoque-Tornado_zps8766f11f.jpg you start on that building walk to the edge and look down -- if you don't see it keep restarting the memory until it appears - do the same for the others.

Yes, I've gone to the wall A and as I've explained already restarted the memory several times and it will not appear!

EmptyCrustacean
01-29-2015, 01:40 AM
I have had to restart more than 3 times to get artifacts to show up.

As I said it's tedious. They took me the longest (also because the wait times are 48 hours)

Right. I got it to show up. What you failed to mention is that I need to complete the rift in order to get it to show up in that particular location.

bitebug2003
01-29-2015, 01:48 AM
Yes, I've gone to the wall A and as I've explained already restarted the memory several times and it will not appear!

I don't know what else to suggest other than to keep unlocking the Artifacts sets in the app and then keep going back to the Rifts associated with each set, but I am 100% that's the Initiate Artifact because the first time I stumbled on it - it said to create an Initiate Profile (Ubisoft Servers were down at the time). But as soon as they came back up I collected it.
I also just found out that one of the last ones I collected in the Quarry was one too (So they do exist and can be collected).

You know what was actually more frustrating than looking for these artifacts - the fact that my Altair outfit remains locked despite getting 100% on the Unity app and game :(

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/Bitebug2003/B8C-r-nIAAIE1aF_zps1725c131.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/Bitebug2003/B8C_VReIQAAWxMo_zpsb2076389.jpg

All that patience from waiting for everything to unlock was in vain.

bitebug2003
01-29-2015, 01:50 AM
Right. I got it to show up. What you failed to mention is that I need to complete the rift in order to get it to show up in that particular location.

Well sorry I didn't even know that -- I already had the rifts completed by the time I started to collect the Rift Artifacts.

But I'm glad it showed up for you.

Good luck with the rest of them.

EmptyCrustacean
01-29-2015, 01:58 AM
Well sorry I didn't even know that -- I already had the rifts completed by the time I started to collect the Rift Artifacts.

But I'm glad it showed up for you.

Good luck with the rest of them.

No, I already completed the rifts and their bonuses before I tried to collect this artifact. What I am saying is even if you have completed the rifts you will have to play through it again and complete it to get the artifact the location of your choice.

bitebug2003
01-29-2015, 02:02 AM
No, I already completed the rifts and their bonuses before I tried to collect this artifact. What I am saying is even if you have completed the rifts you will have to play through it again and complete it to get the artifact the location of your choice.

Oh :S well that's a lot of needless repetition - it never dawned on me when I was searching for them (but I really hope we don't see something like this again)

EmptyCrustacean
01-29-2015, 02:03 AM
Additionally, I have just unlocked my first Nomad artifact. It says I can get it either in Paris Quarry, Belle Epoque Data Harvest and one other? Does it mean I can get it in either one of those? It's really confusing.

ETA: It is for the 'Doctor Is In' Mission. Usually, I would just wait until all artifacts are unlocked so that I don't have to guess which one is which but because the app is so tempramental I don't want to risk it and would rather get it whilst I still can.

bitebug2003
01-29-2015, 02:10 AM
Additionally, I have just unlocked my first Nomad artifact. It says I can get it either in Paris Quarry, Belle Epoque Data Harvest and one other? Does it mean I can get it in either one of those? It's really confusing.

No with each Nomad unlock you unlock a set of 3 Rift Artifacts.

So now can search for 3 Rift Artifacts

1 in Occupied Paris: (do you remember which one Tower, Covert, or Data Harvest)
1 in the Middle Ages: Quarry
1 in Belle Epoque: Data Harvest

EmptyCrustacean
01-29-2015, 02:27 AM
I don't know what else to suggest other than to keep unlocking the Artifacts sets in the app and then keep going back to the Rifts associated with each set, but I am 100% that's the Initiate Artifact because the first time I stumbled on it - it said to create an Initiate Profile (Ubisoft Servers were down at the time). But as soon as they came back up I collected it.
I also just found out that one of the last ones I collected in the Quarry was one too (So they do exist and can be collected).

You know what was actually more frustrating than looking for these artifacts - the fact that my Altair outfit remains locked despite getting 100% on the Unity app and game :(

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/Bitebug2003/B8C-r-nIAAIE1aF_zps1725c131.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/Bitebug2003/B8C_VReIQAAWxMo_zpsb2076389.jpg

All that patience from waiting for everything to unlock was in vain.

The fact that you even had to go through all that was an indication it probably wouldn't work. I mean, playing an app on your phone to unlock content within the game? That was never going to work.

bitebug2003
01-29-2015, 02:36 AM
The fact that you even had to go through all that was an indication it probably wouldn't work. I mean, playing an app on your phone to unlock content within the game? That was never going to work.

True, and hopefully the developers realised is was more trouble than it was worth.

EmptyCrustacean
01-29-2015, 02:37 AM
No with each Nomad unlock you unlock a set of 3 Rift Artifacts.

So now can search for 3 Rift Artifacts

1 in Occupied Paris: (do you remember which one Tower, Covert, or Data Harvest)
1 in the Middle Ages: Quarry
1 in Belle Epoque: Data Harvest

I don't remember which Occupied Paris and neither the game or app wants to tell me. Kinda dumb. Why should I write this stuff down when the game is supposed to contain the info of my accomplishments.

Also, did you say before that there is an Initiates Artifact in Quarry?

ETA: I collected one in Quarry but don't know if it's the Initates one or the Nomad one.

bitebug2003
01-29-2015, 02:46 AM
I don't remember which Occupied Paris and neither the game or app wants to tell me. Kinda dumb. Why should I write this stuff down when the game is supposed to contain the info of my accomplishments.

Also, did you say before that there is an Initiates Artifact in Quarry?

It tells you the locations when it unlocks, and after that no trace of where you were supposed to look if you forget -which is pretty silly :S

And yes there is one in the Quarry - in the area before you cross the long bridge that connects to the Battlefield.

There should be one in the passage way (on the left) before you have to climb up (I believe that's the Initiate Artifact - not sure)
The rest are in the large area with the rolling boulders and one just before you cross the long bridge.

ETA: A good idea is to check the Progress Tracker (artifacts) to see how many you need

3 per unlock and then count how many you have, and need to collect (I think there are 24 Rift Artifacts in total if I'm not mistaken)

bitebug2003
01-29-2015, 03:09 AM
I've merged your threads as they're basically the same content :)

EmptyCrustacean
01-29-2015, 03:32 AM
Ok, thanks for all your help. I think I'm just going to have to wait until I get all the artifacts in Nomad and then collect them in the end. Some of the artifacts aren't even showing in the game. For instance, I know there is 4 in Belle Epoque Data Harvest but I went to all 4 locations and could only find one - and it was locked by the Nomad app. It's too long and I can't be bothered for something that isn't even fun. I'll just wait until I've unlocked them all in Nomad so that I don't waste my time running around like a headless chicken.

Thanks again :)

bitebug2003
01-29-2015, 08:47 PM
No problem :)

Good luck getting the remaining ones.

Keep us posted (I'm curious to know if you get the reward)

:)