PDA

View Full Version : Problem unlocking and using weapons solve

Pat_St-P
01-28-2015, 03:28 PM
Hi everyone,

I pretty 100% sure that the problems certain have with the weapons unlocked but not able to equipt is related to the DLC revolutionnary weapons.
And maybe a mix of this DLC versus update.

I started the game day one. Then installed the DLC already at his launch. Then I updated my game as usual.
This is where problem begins to me.

I was so tired of all the bug with the weapons and not able to have Alta´r outfit because another companion APP.
That I deleted all, reinstall without the DLC (yes it's frustrating because I paid for it).

But now with my new save started with update 4 just Dead King DLC.
Everything runs flawlessly... Able to set everything. No problem with weapon and since I completed all companion APP mission before. It carry on to my new save.
And I'm was able to collect Alta´r outfit.

Come on UBI... I'm pretty sure the BUG comes from this **** of DLC revolutionnary weapons.
I don't think it takes months to solve ????

Since no patch seems to arrive soon.
Maybe the patch for now restart to the beginning. What a joke !!!

Pat_St-P
02-16-2015, 10:44 PM
Hi everyone,

I pretty 100% sure that the problems certain have with the weapons unlocked but not able to equipt is related to the DLC revolutionnary weapons.
And maybe a mix of this DLC versus update.

I started the game day one. Then installed the DLC already at his launch. Then I updated my game as usual.
This is where problem begins to me.

I was so tired of all the bug with the weapons and not able to have Alta´r outfit because another companion APP.
That I deleted all, reinstall without the DLC (yes it's frustrating because I paid for it).

But now with my new save started with update 4 just Dead King DLC.
Everything runs flawlessly... Able to set everything. No problem with weapon and since I completed all companion APP mission before. It carry on to my new save.
And I'm was able to collect Alta´r outfit.

Come on UBI... I'm pretty sure the BUG comes from this **** of DLC revolutionnary weapons.
I don't think it takes months to solve ????

Since no patch seems to arrive soon.
Maybe the patch for now restart to the beginning. What a joke !!!

Any MODS commented this yet ...

Come MODS why don't you tell the truth for once ???

IS THIS DLC CAUSES BUGS OR WHAT ???
YOU WON'T TELL BECAUSE THERE IS MONEY RELEATED TO IT RIGHT...

Portuguase_05
02-16-2015, 11:21 PM
Any MODS commented this yet ...

Come MODS why don't you tell the truth for once ???

IS THIS DLC CAUSES BUGS OR WHAT ???
YOU WON'T TELL BECAUSE THERE IS MONEY RELEATED TO IT RIGHT...

Pat, can you equip all weapons without problems now?

Pat_St-P
02-16-2015, 11:52 PM
Pat, can you equip all weapons without problems now?

Hi Portuguase_05,
in fact if you keep your existing savegame. You will be able to equip maybe half of weapons. like the first mortier eagle of suger and weapons of club competition.
If I remember right, the weapons earn from murder mysteries and coop mission from dead kings will stay locked.

If you restart all from scratch, you will be all ok.

So here is my advice. if you want to keep your savegame then wait for a patch.
If you are so pissed off like I was. Then you can restart to the beginning. But you have to know. If you restart everything linked to uplay will stay... Companion app, uplay rewards and club comp rewards too... So it's not realy all lost.

I REALY HOPE THAT the patch 5 mentioned by Mods in this forum is real and will come out soon....

Portuguase_05
02-17-2015, 07:03 AM
Hi Portuguase_05,
in fact if you keep your existing savegame. You will be able to equip maybe half of weapons. like the first mortier eagle of suger and weapons of club competition.
If I remember right, the weapons earn from murder mysteries and coop mission from dead kings will stay locked.

If you restart all from scratch, you will be all ok.

So here is my advice. if you want to keep your savegame then wait for a patch.
If you are so pissed off like I was. Then you can restart to the beginning. But you have to know. If you restart everything linked to uplay will stay... Companion app, uplay rewards and club comp rewards too... So it's not realy all lost.

I REALY HOPE THAT the patch 5 mentioned by Mods in this forum is real and will come out soon....
Perfect...think i'll wait the patch... Thank you so much :)