PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Unity Crashes with Uplay overlay

TheOutsider-NL-
01-28-2015, 02:11 PM
When i start the game, at the Ubisoft logo the game crashes without any error message after crash. This is only when Uplay Overlay is enabled. Disable it and the game works "fine" Anyone knows how to solve this?:mad:

TownyTownsman
01-28-2015, 05:36 PM
Same here, been playing sans overlay for a while now

tcarlisle2012
01-28-2015, 08:31 PM
When i start the game, at the Ubisoft logo the game crashes without any error message after crash. This is only when Uplay Overlay is enabled. Disable it and the game works "fine" Anyone knows how to solve this?:mad:

Have you made sure you are running the latest uplay version 4.9.6?

TheOutsider-NL-
01-28-2015, 10:22 PM
Have you made sure you are running the latest uplay version 4.9.6?
Had a automatic update for the latest version. In fact it worked before, but since the latest update, the problem was there.

tcarlisle2012
01-28-2015, 10:56 PM
Had a automatic update for the latest version. In fact it worked before, but since the latest update, the problem was there. I'm not able to find archives of previous versions, because it sounds like you might need to roll back. I'd remove and reinstall uplay. Reinstalling video drivers and/or tinkering with your vide driver 3d settings might help, since it sounds like the crash happens before the games real 3D graphics kicks in (the logo is probably some form of quicktime type file and not requiring 3d rendering).

NightmareGK13
01-30-2015, 04:12 AM
my uplay overlay doesn't show my mouse cursor xD not the same issue but pretty much useless without the cursor

4.9.6 and 347.90