PDA

View Full Version : What if Assassin's Creed: Unity...

emperior
01-27-2015, 09:54 PM
Didn't have ANY side-missions and helix rifts, but the main story would have been much longer?

I thought this because so many people don't even bother playing side-missions.
I think the time they have spent on side-missions and helix rifts could have been spent on the main story. Creating Paris in various time settings for helix rifts in my opinion was a waste of time, and didn't add as to the main story as more lore in the main events. They don't even make much sense.
Side-missions are decent but 20 side-missions can easily become 1 more sequence with cut-scenes.
Seeing as Ubisoft rushes its games to release before holidays, at least explain the main story more.

Also, why the hell don't they remove some NPC? There are so many, removing 10 every crowd/street wouldn't change much from the players' perspective but it surely would improve the frame-rate and reduce popping in NPCs??

-In the end, would you want AC games to have less side-content and more main-content?

Sejdovic11
01-27-2015, 11:29 PM
No, I enjoy side missions in every game, not just AC: Unity. And yes, I agree, they should put more work into the main story, IMO it's just too short, but whatever...

auditorevita
01-28-2015, 11:34 AM
main story of UNITY does not have a meaning.