PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with Assassin's Creed Unity

Rengav23
01-27-2015, 05:50 PM
Just because we were offered several possibilities for customization and weapons does not mean that should not have been taken the option to pick up, carry the weapons of the enemy soldiers and loot their ammunition. How can a shooter not carry extra ammunition?
* This was, for me, one of the biggest mistakes made by the team of Alex Amancio in ACU.
* Take things that represented developments in the previous chapters and that were already consolidated in the series was not wise.
* Simple ... was only add more!
* This error had been committed in Black Flag. In ACIII Connor could carry weapons even walked by high objects in the use of hands were expendable, since Edward the loosened as we walk by a wall, for example.
* I thought this would be expanded to guns that fell on the floor in ACU.
* Another very fun thing that was taken is the option to assassinate violently in hiding, as hay cars. It was great to have two ways of killing of "all" caches: silently, only pressing X on Xbox, or violently, RT+X.
* This should have been expanded to all commands, for example:
* * Weak hit, X. strong Blow RT + X. Not only holding X, as the team of Alex Amancio proposed;
* * Body Dodge, A. Roll for the floor, RT+A and the direction in which we want to roll;
* * Defend, B. Disarm, RT + B.
* Understand that the RT button is not only the button to run, it is a potentiator. Everything is done in conjunction with it should be more dynamic, or violent.
* It's so simple to create consistent commands, just a team committed to this point and not focused only on trying to impress with beautiful graphics.
* Looting bodies and do cover should not be possible in combat mode, unless we could divert us away from the range of enemy looks. Are very disruptive when amid fighting Arno begins to loot bodies, or guard the sword and is static we hold to B.
* Another nonsense was not able to carry rifles and swords at the same time ... I do not know, man ... I was even time for Assassin's Creed change of command.
* Loved Assassin's Creed Unity, but to me it represented a step backwards for the series. Many developments achieved gradually toward freedom of the controls was taken.
* That's why I think of all the killers in terms of mechanics, Connor was the most complete. If all you did was connor added the new movements Arno, my friend, there would not have anyone.
* Who knows not agree in Victory.

Fatal-Feit
01-27-2015, 05:59 PM
I agree. The controls need more polishing.

auditorevita
01-27-2015, 06:20 PM
unity represented a step backwards for the series.

In future, Do AC series several times step backwards?
I want to ask UBI this question.

phoenix-force411
01-27-2015, 06:30 PM
Do we actually need more than one weapon out at one time? From what I recall, most people only use one weapon(mostly the hidden blade, but that's out of the question). If we were able to carry every single weapon type in Unity all at once, I would demand a glitch to get rid of all of my weapons. One weapon out at a time is fine with me.

Jackdaw951
01-28-2015, 06:23 PM
AC games have never been shooters. In more modern times, firearms became available, but they're always secondary weapons, like throwing blades were. If you try to play Unity as a shooter because of the presence of rifles, you will be disappointed.

emperior
01-28-2015, 08:31 PM
I agree with you and with your suggestions about combat. If they introduced dodge and kept many features we had it would have been awesome. Disarming for one was good and had no reason to be taken out. Body shield could also exist, but should only be used with an enemy at 0 health (near final blow)
I have no problems with dealing strong hits by pressing the button longer. Your idea though isn't bad.
Also hidden blade must return to combat, and counter-attacks too, and balance them by removing counter-attacks yellow/red bar above enemies heads. Same with fist fights.
With victory it might be possible everything returns, because swords might be taken out basing on screenshots (wouldn't surprise me) and fist fight looks to be back.

dargor5
01-28-2015, 08:59 PM
I agree with you and with your suggestions about combat. If they introduced dodge and kept many features we had it would have been awesome. Disarming for one was good and had no reason to be taken out. Body shield could also exist, but should only be used with an enemy at 0 health (near final blow)
I have no problems with dealing strong hits by pressing the button longer. Your idea though isn't bad.
Also hidden blade must return to combat, and counter-attacks too, and balance them by removing counter-attacks yellow/red bar above enemies heads. Same with fist fights.
With victory it might be possible everything returns, because swords might be taken out basing on screenshots (wouldn't surprise me) and fist fight looks to be back.

Im going to ssay is a Lore thing. Arno wasnt as masterful as previous assassins hence he lacke all those skills you mentioned