PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft start taking notes if you want to go crazy with AC

dargor5
01-27-2015, 04:26 PM
Ok I know many will say Im insane and most wont like this, but ubisoft, if you ever plan to do a full modern day Assassins creed in first person look at Dying Light.

The parkour is so fluid That will make Altair proud. It also has many elements that Im sure they took from far cry. The climbing feels even more realistic than Arno (some times feel like he is been propelled by a rocket).

I'm not advertising DL by any chance, just that after playing a couple of hours feel an Assassin Creed made first person is totally posible making it more inmersive.

PS: also ubi take note of a not rushed release :) keep that in mind for Victory I beg you

Fatal-Feit
01-27-2015, 05:24 PM
Eh... It looks OKAY for parkour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-Xd1tKSNh0

MenocidiX
01-27-2015, 07:21 PM
Full modern day ok, first person? Nah. Wouldn't like that.

dargor5
01-27-2015, 07:46 PM
Full modern day ok, first person? Nah. Wouldn't like that.

Im just saying in case devs one day get toguether and say "you know what? AC needs a radical change". After all they have the Dunia engine from the FC series which also has air assassination and such. In fact, put a hidden blade on FC 3 and 4 protagonist and you got urself AC FPS

MenocidiX
01-28-2015, 08:24 PM
Yeah true. It's just I like the brands as seperate games, AC feels like AC, FC like FC. Like you said, give some FC guy a blade, 3rd person and parcour and you got AC. Give an assassin 1st person and limit parcour and you got FC. Only difference would be the setting. I don't think they'll ever do that.

dargor5
01-28-2015, 08:48 PM
Yeah true. It's just I like the brands as seperate games, AC feels like AC, FC like FC. Like you said, give some FC guy a blade, 3rd person and parcour and you got AC. Give an assassin 1st person and limit parcour and you got FC. Only difference would be the setting. I don't think they'll ever do that.

I agree. Just hope they are not thinking about doing that :p wouldnt want to see an Assassin Cry or Far Creed