PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] Absent of Murder Mysteries in Dead Kings-

MalignantWraith
01-27-2015, 03:11 PM
Hi.

I have a 98% sync in the dlc, the only things im missing is the two murder mysteries.

They are supposed to show after completing 13-3. I have done that but no sign of them at all, i have replayed the surrounding missions several times but nothing.

Yesterday i even deleted the game and re.installed it and still no luck.

I'm out of ideas. Anyone that know what can solve this?

I have alsoon top of that scannedthe whole map several times,

pzz/Jakop

phoenix-force411
01-27-2015, 07:12 PM
You will have to manually look for them as they might have bugged off of the map. Unity itself has that issue with one of the Paris Story missions. On another note, red chests are not bugged, you have to manually reveal them on your map unlike white chests. A helpful tip. Initiate and Companion App Chests do not count towards the overall chest count.

Pat_St-P
02-06-2015, 09:29 PM
Hi.

I have a 98% sync in the dlc, the only things im missing is the two murder mysteries.

They are supposed to show after completing 13-3. I have done that but no sign of them at all, i have replayed the surrounding missions several times but nothing.

pzz/Jakop

Same thing happend to me after deleting my olg game and restarted a new one. If it's your case.
Make sure to resolve the first murder case in Paris before.

For me it was my mistake because I restarted my game and I went mainly right at the start in Dead kings. Murder was not showing. but after completing the first murder case in Paris. Oups the murder in Dead Kings appears.

If it's not your case try go manualy to the right place on the map (check on internet for right location)
http://www.gosunoob.com/assassins-creed-unity/equal-justice-dead-kings-dlc-murder-mystery/

grimuletz
02-16-2015, 09:30 AM
Hi.

pzz/Jakop

Heya!

To unlock the DLC Murder Mysteries in Franciade (the DLC zone), you must first complete the first Murder Mystery in Paris.
You can find the Murder Mystery : Eugene Francois Vidocq in Ile de la Cite - Palais de Justice, between a shop and Nostradamus Enigma: Saturnus!

Rock on!