PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Unity Unable to even start game

Xeler
01-27-2015, 01:41 PM
Hi,

Now, I am trying my best to remain calm here, but I am becoming very annoyed at this point of time. For the last six years, I have been a loyal customer of Ubisoft, and though I have endured some teething problems in the past with this company, I have still continued to but their games, but I have never been left to feel so neglected as one such as this. Assassin's Creed: Unity for PC was bought for me as a christmas present, and at first I was delighted with the gift, eager to play the game, even though I had heard there was some technical issues with the game. I downloaded the game onto my computer, and when it was fully installed, I clicked play and found that a message come up and tell me that it could not play it due to the fact that either my video drivers were in need of updating, or my NVIDIA card did not support the game. As NEITHER do i need to update my drivers or the fact my game card is the EXACT one required to play the game, I cannot find any other conclusion other than hat my game is a dud.

I forwarded my issues to Ubisoft TWO WEEKS AGO and they still have not yet had the decency to even reply to me. All I asked was if someone could help me in some way to fix these errors I am experiencing, but you'd had thought I had asked them if they could give me the secret formula of turning lead into gold. I have not gotten anything from them, not even an apology. Oh yes, Ubisoft are very happy to take your hard-earned money for their games, but when you need them, they can't be bothered to even answer your queries, which they CLAIM they will answer within three business working days. This is the last time I am buying any games from this company, and hope that they are pleased with themselves with the excellent customer service that they have provided me with.

Yours Disgrumbled,

EX-Ubisoft customer.

strigoi1958
01-27-2015, 04:26 PM
what is your system spec ?