PDA

View Full Version : Oleg please Better ground objects AI

12-27-2003, 12:54 PM
Oleg, Ships ai has been to much ignored, nor has had any change in all this time, the ships shuld tray to ovoid torpedos, or bomber runs, do the famus circle manuver, for ones, i wanna see that, they didnt just follow the way points when they were under atack, killing this ships is like shooting turtres wiht a machine gun in not so deep waters, marat is a joke, 2 runs wiht my ki84 loaded wiht bombs, and it was gone, one run if i am wiht a buddy on my wing and he scores as well, they need to manuver, they must manuver, the same wiht other objects, tanks, they shuld tray to manuver not just stay in a realy neat close 4 tanks formation, put a big bomb on the midle and they are gone....

But what i care the most, are the ships, it is horrible, when they turn around, they move sideways, i tray to do a neat mission, but it was all screw up wiht those big sideways moving objets, and the wihte stuff ships leave begine them, need alot of work aswell, it shuld have turning efects, make it look like a neat rounded tail.

12-27-2003, 12:54 PM
Oleg, Ships ai has been to much ignored, nor has had any change in all this time, the ships shuld tray to ovoid torpedos, or bomber runs, do the famus circle manuver, for ones, i wanna see that, they didnt just follow the way points when they were under atack, killing this ships is like shooting turtres wiht a machine gun in not so deep waters, marat is a joke, 2 runs wiht my ki84 loaded wiht bombs, and it was gone, one run if i am wiht a buddy on my wing and he scores as well, they need to manuver, they must manuver, the same wiht other objects, tanks, they shuld tray to manuver not just stay in a realy neat close 4 tanks formation, put a big bomb on the midle and they are gone....

But what i care the most, are the ships, it is horrible, when they turn around, they move sideways, i tray to do a neat mission, but it was all screw up wiht those big sideways moving objets, and the wihte stuff ships leave begine them, need alot of work aswell, it shuld have turning efects, make it look like a neat rounded tail.

12-31-2003, 11:30 PM
No one cares about ships ai? only me?

Fennec_P
01-01-2004, 01:02 AM
I care, but the chances are slim that they would make any ship AI.

It is hard enough to make plane AI.

mllaneza
01-03-2004, 11:17 AM
Maybe they can get the guys working on Akella's "Knights of the Sea" to contribute the ships and boats for BoB. Oleg did the aircraft for KotS, so turnabout is fair play.

Veteran - Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force. 1993-1951.