PDA

View Full Version : "Back Eject" not working for first part of Nostradamus Enigmas quest

Visolara
01-27-2015, 07:09 AM
I'm holding the Shift key down, and pressing the spacebar, just like the game tells you. But he just hangs there. If I move to the right one spot, he can eject just fine. I am unable to complete the obstacle course like this.

I've searched the forums, and found nothing. I can't be the only person with this issue.

Diarmuid_III
01-27-2015, 07:50 AM
I'm holding the Shift key down, and pressing the spacebar, just like the game tells you. But he just hangs there. If I move to the right one spot, he can eject just fine. I am unable to complete the obstacle course like this.

I've searched the forums, and found nothing. I can't be the only person with this issue.

When I did that it was really a problem. Can't give you any tips other than to say you have to find the right spots along the wall to back eject. It was a real pain in the rear end. Tried it about 30 times before competing. Will never play Unity again from the beginning ever.

TH3R4BB1T
01-27-2015, 08:26 PM
I had to double tab space sometimes before he did the back eject. It s annoying at times, because most of the times he refuses.

TownyTownsman
01-27-2015, 10:27 PM
Just keep trying to simultaneously press the buttons with no direction key, and make sure you're in the right place