Gilacry1
01-26-2015, 10:15 PM
Yesterday I got my New computer:
Windows 7 64 Bit
GTX 980 G1 GAMING
core i7 5930k
8GB Ram

I updated my Geforce drivers to 347.25.

I downloaded Assassin's Creed 4, and I can play the multiplayer, but when I try to enter single player, there is a black screen and a message pops up: AC4BFSP.EXE has stopped working. Just in case, almost every other game I installed in my computer worked, including Far Cry 4, Assassin's Creed Unity etc.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall, and verify files, and even removing the datapc.forge

What is the problem? what should I do? Please help, I really want to play this game again.

Gilacry1
01-27-2015, 03:26 PM
Please answer me it is really important to me

strigoi1958
01-27-2015, 04:21 PM
not sure if these may help or not....

http://youtu.be/2dsQc-iTWOc

try a different driver 347.09 or even earlier... and one of the old solutions was to locate ac4bfsp.exe on your system and right click it and run it as administrator and in compatibility mode for an earlier windows...

hope you find a solution but if you google AC4BFSP.exe stopped working... it will show all the ubi forum threads which is quicker than searching here...

Gilacry1
01-28-2015, 12:19 AM
not sure if these may help or not....

http://youtu.be/2dsQc-iTWOc

try a different driver 347.09 or even earlier... and one of the old solutions was to locate ac4bfsp.exe on your system and right click it and run it as administrator and in compatibility mode for an earlier windows...

hope you find a solution but if you google AC4BFSP.exe stopped working... it will show all the ubi forum threads which is quicker than searching here...

Tried but didn't work. This and crysis 3 are the only games that aren't working for me. even unity works. Maybe it is because of the directx and Netframework binaries? (tried to install from black flag directory but didn't help, even though it helped with Ryse: Son of Rome)

Please sent me Links to the latest version of directx and all other binaries that are required to play it.

gweedo4
02-01-2015, 05:25 PM
Tried but didn't work. This and crysis 3 are the only games that aren't working for me. even unity works. Maybe it is because of the directx and Netframework binaries? (tried to install from black flag directory but didn't help, even though it helped with Ryse: Son of Rome)

Please sent me Links to the latest version of directx and all other binaries that are required to play it.

I was having a very similar issues after having just built a new windows 8 box. The odd thing was for me that game worked for about a week then wouldn't start at all, just kept giving the accursed "ACBFSP.exe has stopped working" message. My game is the steam gold version.

The instructions provided by support didn't help, neither did any of the items mentioned on the forums by the tons of people that have had this issue. I had pretty much run out of suggestions on the forum, when on a whim I thought, hey why don't I install an ubi store game and see if it is broken as well, or if it is a steam/ubi integration problem. Specifically I hadn't installed Far Cry 3 since I rebuilt/moved to windows 8. So I installed Far Cry 3, never ran Far Cry 3, but ran ACIV and it works fine now. I don't know if it was something specific that Far Cry 3 had added or if it was just installing the first ubi store provided game on this pc.

PercySnow
02-01-2015, 07:09 PM
I have the exact same problem with Assassin's Creed III, multiplayer is working, but single player gives me an error right after trying to start it.

My config:
i7 5820K
GTX 970
16GB RAM
Win8 64 bit