PDA

View Full Version : Any News on next patch????????????

talzola
01-26-2015, 08:26 PM
So obviously Patch 4. which was supposed to fix most of the problems, was a complete failure. It has been over a month since that patch, and have not heard a peep from Ubi about the still dreadful state of the game, and their plans for a patch 5. Do they really think the game is "fixed", or am a just missing something and they have a HUGE patch 5 ready to hit soon?

TH3R4BB1T
01-26-2015, 09:21 PM
Nope, but think they are more working on Rogue for PC and maybe the China DLC. But maybe news will be out when they have something ready. Until then it is having patience.

Numbtoyou
01-26-2015, 10:09 PM
They are too busy banning keys to fix anything. I mean c'mon, you know priority here. Their goal is to become to worst game company by the end of the year and they don't have much time!

Diarmuid_III
01-26-2015, 10:41 PM
So obviously Patch 4. which was supposed to fix most of the problems, was a complete failure. It has been over a month since that patch, and have not heard a peep from Ubi about the still dreadful state of the game, and their plans for a patch 5. Do they really think the game is "fixed", or am a just missing something and they have a HUGE patch 5 ready to hit soon?

I haven't seen anything official from Ubisoft that there is any intention to fix anything in AC Unity. There are heaps of issues and none are being addressed as far as I know. There is nothing on Uplay interface. There is nothing here http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/news/index.aspx

similarly
01-27-2015, 02:32 AM
Somebody on another thread said there was supposed to be a patch at the end of January to fix a lot of issues. That's rumor, not news, but we'll see.

Diarmuid_III
01-27-2015, 07:40 AM
Somebody on another thread said there was supposed to be a patch at the end of January to fix a lot of issues. That's rumor, not news, but we'll see.

A lot of people say things like they are officially true and turns out they are not. Sometimes I wonder if there is anyone left in Ubisoft. When was the last time Uplay was updated. Still got stuff there from Christmas and other stuff is over 2 months old. I tried to gee thing up a bit on Twitter and nothing, zilch, nadda!

strigoi1958
01-27-2015, 11:32 AM
Yes a mod on another thread (possibly Ubijohkr) was answering questions and said the next patch is being worked on and we will be informed as soon as anything is known.

larryw79
01-27-2015, 02:37 PM
I spoke to a tech support woman at Ubisoft yesterday who said that Patch 5 is CURRENTLY being worked on and that it should fix most bugs that are still in the game. She didn't know if this would be the last one or not, but she said "We still have time to get it working correctly". I asked her if they are working on a patch or if they have already moved on to new DLC or another Assassin's Creed title and she said that they are currently working on a patch. She couldn't give me a release date for it since that's understandable. She's just in tech support. She's not one of the software writers. But she did confirm that Ubisoft is CURRENTLY working on a fifth patch for Assassin's Creed Unity. Hopefully it is released soon. I asked her if the issue with the fan ramping up to unsafe speeds was being addressed in this next patch and she said YES IT IS. So just be patient everybody.

leroy19852010
01-27-2015, 03:14 PM
lool how can youre fan ramp up to unsafe speeds ? you mean youre gpu, cpu fan is going to take of into space and take you with it to mars ?

jeffies04
01-27-2015, 07:06 PM
Well, I've been waiting for my PC to take off like a jet plane for years now but I'm still firmly grounded.

The fan's not as crazy with my newer card but it was super loud with my old one. Never did any damage though.

Diarmuid_III
01-27-2015, 11:18 PM
I spoke to a tech support woman at Ubisoft yesterday who said that Patch 5 is CURRENTLY being worked on and that it should fix most bugs that are still in the game. She didn't know if this would be the last one or not, but she said "We still have time to get it working correctly". I asked her if they are working on a patch or if they have already moved on to new DLC or another Assassin's Creed title and she said that they are currently working on a patch. She couldn't give me a release date for it since that's understandable. She's just in tech support. She's not one of the software writers. But she did confirm that Ubisoft is CURRENTLY working on a fifth patch for Assassin's Creed Unity. Hopefully it is released soon. I asked her if the issue with the fan ramping up to unsafe speeds was being addressed in this next patch and she said YES IT IS. So just be patient everybody.

Interesting information and thanks for sharing. What I don't understand is why Ubisoft is not saying anything about it. All this technology available to communicate and nothing! Very badly managed.