PDA

View Full Version : Club Competitions FAQ

UbiJustin
01-26-2015, 05:40 PM
(Originally posted on our Live Updates Blog (http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm:154-191611-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32))
We’ve had a lot of questions about our Club Competitions over the past couple of weeks, so we thought it would be a good idea to respond to some of them here.

So about these Club Competitions…

What is the objective of Club Competitions?

We created Club Competitions to offer you a new way to interact with ACU’s cooperative content. Club Competitions deliver Creed Point bonuses to highlight and incentivize playing co-op missions you might not be familiar with and perfect the use of specific Assassin actions. In order to keep things competitive, we’ve organized the competitions into Tiers and Divisions and added some rewards to win to give you both bragging rights and tangible in-game prizes to pursue.

There’s a Club in my bracket that has 2 billion points, what’s going on?

We’ve detected some scoring issues that have resulted in ludicrous scores getting posted. While we’ve not yet been able to completely eradicate the appearance of these scores, we have a solution that rectifies the situation. You may still see these scores pop up from time to time, but they will not be factored into the final scoring (and will likely not remain on the bracket leaderboard for long).

My Club won, but I didn’t play and didn’t receive the reward.

You must personally score 500 Creed Points during the active Club Competition in order to be eligible to win the reward. This is to ensure that all members of a Club participate in the success of their Club.

Why are Club Competitions ending at staggered times across different time zones?

Club Competitions are designed with a global on/off switch, so this should not be a behavior you are seeing. We have noticed that connectivity issues can cause a Club Competition to appear to be offline when it is still in effect, so check your connection if you believe a Club Competition has terminated prematurely. If the issue persists, please file a ticket with our Customer Support Team by clicking this link.

I missed a Club Competition, can I still get the reward?

YES! Rewards for Club Competitions will be granted for free to the Club that earns first place in their bracket… for two weeks. Two weeks following the end of the Club Competition, the reward will be unlocked for anyone to purchase with their choice of either Livres or Helix Credits.

My Club came in second and progressed to something called Silver II, what is that?

Club Competitions divide Clubs into several different groups in order to ensure a competitive atmosphere… we don’t want to group you up with Clubs that won’t be challenging based on your previous performance.

Here is a quick breakdown of the way everything is organized:

http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-GB/game/assassins-creed/ac/ClubComp_Infogfx_191614.jpg

On top of bragging rights, the different Tiers will award additional bonus Boosters: Gold Tier awards two Premium Boosters, Silver Tier awards two Regular Boosters and Bronze Tier awards one Regular Booster.

So, you’re in a Club, which competes within a bracket, arranged inside a Division in one of three Tiers. It’s a bit complicated, but only to ensure that everyone who participates is challenged appropriately.

As with any game feature, we welcome and treasure your feedback! Please keep it coming so we can continue to improve your experience with our games.

We also want to quickly mention that we are aware of and actively working on a reported bug affecting players that re-locks equipment after it’s been unlocked. We hope to have further updates on that and some other remaining issues in the near future.

machine4578
01-26-2015, 07:43 PM
thanks for finally posting info about the club comp..

but what is this now? my club wins the comp this week yet a new issue pops up?(see the message in red) and i already know i am not alone in this.. is this something that will be fixed asap?

http://i.imgur.com/5EYHFy7.jpg?1

b_maze
02-05-2015, 04:35 AM
Question, If you leave a club for another do you take all items previously won with you or do you lose them?

strigoi1958
02-06-2015, 03:49 AM
you won them... you keep them :D

machine4578
05-11-2015, 10:54 PM
wtf ubi??

we get to the very last CC, and its delayed??? unbelievable!

IRizWhale
05-13-2015, 02:30 AM
Quick question, since I apparently started playing Unity a week late and missed the last Club Competition, I can't unlock any of the "Play Club Competition" items, correct? There's no way for me to get that really cool Legendary Napoleonic Hood? No way at all?

machine4578
05-13-2015, 04:41 AM
Quick question, since I apparently started playing Unity a week late and missed the last Club Competition, I can't unlock any of the "Play Club Competition" items, correct? There's no way for me to get that really cool Legendary Napoleonic Hood? No way at all?

the Napoleonic Hood should automatically unlock to buy sometime next week(if you didnt win the Club Comp).
just a fyi, there is still 1 more Club Comp reward(heavy weapon) to unlock, but this weeks Club Comp(which should be the very last one finally) is delayed.. so who know if we will ever get that one.

kariminator_x
05-13-2015, 05:54 AM
wtf ubi??

we get to the very last CC, and its delayed??? unbelievable!

Yes, any news about the last competition and unlock the last weapon, please.

DailySuicide
05-13-2015, 03:54 PM
I installed Unity and playing game now, and i can't see how to get the items from club competition?

Did they abandoned Unity already? Like Black Flag's Community Challenge? At least they should unlock the items!!

PhilyG213
05-13-2015, 05:00 PM
You are too late for the competitions now. If there are new ones then you'll get the rewards for them but I haven't heard of previous items being unlocked for people who are too late.

DarkAC
05-13-2015, 05:26 PM
There is two way how get the items
win the club competition and you get the item for free
or
the locked items will be unlocked after 2 - 3 days (several days) i think and you must buy it

DailySuicide
05-13-2015, 11:47 PM
God damn it. This is why i got a think that i will play after AC series as pirate. They take our money and don't give us proper contents!

AnnieBeGood
05-14-2015, 09:40 PM
So the last item has been unlocked..... the heavy weapon. Without offering us the fun of the last competiion, and with no word or sign from ubisoft that this was what they planned. You know ...... shame on you ubisoft. Not a great way to treat your customers. I didn't care about the weapon, but I do care about losing a week of fun.

And apparently no multiplayer in Syndicate. You do realise that the multiplayer aspect extended the life of the game? Ah well. meh. No preorder then..... maybe no sale either.

machine4578
05-14-2015, 11:13 PM
yep, the last CC weapon unlocked without having the last CC. i just hope the Napoleonic Hood unlocks next week like it should for all non CC winners.

-edit-
i really hope the ubi devs didnt forget to unlock the last piece of gear(the Napoleonic Hood). its still not unlocked for non-club comp winners. its been a LONG 5 months and still waiting for the LAST item to unlock(they should have just unlocked it with the Officer's Bardiche)

Mini.HunterM44
06-02-2015, 03:10 AM
no club competition anymore right? :rolleyes:

any new competition since last weapon unlocked? :o

ubi gave up ac unity already? :mad:

ssrader
07-13-2015, 09:27 PM
Can't talk to anyone in game multi player no way to achieve with out communication .

X986mamaster
07-17-2015, 04:32 PM
For those who haven't goteb AC Black Flag now's your chance, AC Black flag IS NOW 6.59 NOT A SCAM
don't believe me check out here

https://www.g2a.com/assassin-s-creed-iv-black-flag-uplay-cd-key-global.html