PDA

View Full Version : Fleur de Lys sword Season Pass help

triplo89
01-26-2015, 05:05 PM
as you will unlock the sword fleur de lys now that the season pass is no longer affordable ? thank you

orionsrise
01-26-2015, 05:18 PM
I had a problem with this Too. Although i just restarted the game and for some reason, it unlocked. Don't know how or why but there it is. If you want to keep your saved game then nothing can be done. Sorry mate.

triplo89
01-26-2015, 09:20 PM
I had a problem with this Too. Although i just restarted the game and for some reason, it unlocked. Don't know how or why but there it is. If you want to keep your saved game then nothing can be done. Sorry mate.

I have not bought the season pass , I wanted to know if there is another way to get the sword , I wanted to know if it will come out in some dlc since there is no longer the season pass

HDinHB
01-26-2015, 09:41 PM
Most DLC items in a season pass are usually available sooner or later as standalone items or in other packs, even when the season pass doesn't get cancelled. The Fleur de Lis sword was called a "launch day" bonus, so it might be one of the rare items that isn't unlocked. It's not that great of a sword, certainly not as powerful as many other weapons. So unless you really like the look of it (and it's hard to tell what it looks like while you're playing anyway), I wouldn't worry about it too much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aulo86-u9e0

triplo89
01-27-2015, 12:06 AM
Most DLC items in a season pass are usually available sooner or later as standalone items or in other packs, even when the season pass doesn't get cancelled. The Fleur de Lis sword was called a "launch day" bonus, so it might be one of the rare items that isn't unlocked. It's not that great of a sword, certainly not as powerful as many other weapons. So unless you really like the look of it (and it's hard to tell what it looks like while you're playing anyway), I wouldn't worry about it too much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aulo86-u9e0

I know it 's not as powerful as a weapon , but I like to take it all in assassin's creed , and then I wanted to know if its future in one way or another you can avail buy or unlock . But it is aesthetically beautiful :)