PDA

View Full Version : ACRe Protagonist Conspiracy; is it really Ezio?

The_Kiwi_
01-26-2015, 04:44 AM
I was thinking about it
And I think I’ve proven that the protag in ACRe is not actually Ezio
The facts: no one in the game actually knew “Ezio” before the game begins, so this guy could easily pretend to be Ezio and get away with it
The only guy in the game that recognised “Ezio” was Duccio, but he is so stricken with fear over Ezio that he’d see any old man in a hood and think it was him
Also, no 50-60 year old man could fight and climb the way he does, so this “guy” must have artificially greyed his hair in an attempt to look as old as Ezio
And this “Eagle Sense” thing that “Ezio” has, are we just supposed to accept that Ezio’s Eagle Vision somehow evolved in 20 years, even though nothing about it changed between AC2 and ACB? This ridiculous mechanic supports my theory that it was not Ezio in the game
As for the whole “Desmond was reliving his life, therefore Ezio” crap, it is known that people can hack and edit memories, so my theory is that Subject 16 was a massive troll and just used his digital animus body to mess around with Desmond, just to have one final laugh.
My overall theory is that somewhere between ACB and ACR, someone killed Ezio and replaced him. This guy was an ancestor of Clay, which is how he can import those memories into Desmond’s Animus Island data. This guy must have killed Ezio and replaced him for a reason though, so maybe we will find out in Victory or some later game.

My theory as to who that guy that killed Ezio is this:
He is an ancestor of Shay, because that would mean that Shay would also be an ancestor of Clay, which explains how Abstergo has Shay’s memories.
I think that the guy was a sage that could also see the future, so he foresaw Desmond trying to relive Ezio’s last memories, which would in turn thwart the Templars.
So this guy then kills Ezio and creates events that would stop or at least stall Desmond’s efforts to stop the future satellite launch.

JustPlainQuirky
01-26-2015, 04:48 AM
I think you should hit this up with Darby.

This is some illuminati **** goin on right now.

Fatal-Feit
01-26-2015, 04:51 AM
There's more to it than that. Ezio was a perfect character with no absolute flaws or development whatsoever. He would have looked much, much younger during his 50s. The ''Ezio'' in Revelations was realistic. He was 2-dimensional, very humanizing, and had flaws. And being age 50+ was pretty transparent.

It just can't be the same Ezio from AC2/B. Nope.

Namikaze_17
01-26-2015, 04:52 AM
This makes a lot of sense. And it really ties to the apparent "change of Ezio" and how much I liked him better.

Great post, Kiwi. ^__^

The_Kiwi_
01-26-2015, 05:00 AM
Oh yeah, very true

Ezio in ACR does seem like a real person, whereas in AC2/ACB he was a generic, annoying cliché

It just proves my point further

Thanks guys

LoyalACFan
01-26-2015, 05:01 AM
It's Decoy Octopus obviously

JustPlainQuirky
01-26-2015, 05:01 AM
Have you ever considered that Revelations Ezio is actually Revelations Altair?

Think about it.

They both have grey beards.

Fatal-Feit
01-26-2015, 05:07 AM
Altair must have used the PoE's powers to travel to the future. It all makes sense.

The_Kiwi_
01-26-2015, 05:08 AM
It's Decoy Octopus obviously

Now let's not get carried away
I'm trying to keep it real here

GoldenBoy9999
01-26-2015, 05:09 AM
Have you ever considered that Revelations Ezio is actually Revelations Altair?

Think about it.

They both have grey beards.

Oh yeah, you're right. I see some major similarities here. Like, both of their names mean eagle.

The_Kiwi_
01-26-2015, 05:32 AM
A problem with him being Altaïr though is that he said that he wished he knew whom would find his messages in the future
It must be some unknown guy, something that Ubisoft can turn reveal as a shock twist in a future installment

VoldR
01-26-2015, 05:36 AM
Shay and Clay...
Shay has to be preordered 200yrs in advanced...

Ezio is clay's ancestor too... Till he hump someone and made Clay all mad that he cant see the rest of the story.

Hence he left msgs to desmonds and stuck his mind in the animus module to hitch a ride for the suspense is killing him...

Fatal-Feit
01-26-2015, 05:37 AM
He cloned himself without letting the other clone know. Duh.

xdarkbloomx
01-26-2015, 05:55 AM
Just for the record, the official story on how they have Shay's memories is that is was some random donor near Quebec, but this story is much more interesting.

JustPlainQuirky
01-26-2015, 06:00 AM
It's clear the random donor is Ezio.

Altair1789
01-26-2015, 06:26 AM
Has anyone ever noticed that Edward, Haytham, AND Connor ALL have the exact same last name?? Spooky indeed

So if Altaïr impersonated Ezio in ACR, maybe Edward used the head of Saint Denis to time travel and become a Native American during the American Revolution under the name RadoonHahGayDoon "Connor" Kenway. That explains Edward and Qonnur, but what of Haytham???

VoldR
01-26-2015, 06:48 AM
Has anyone ever noticed that Edward, Haytham, AND Connor ALL have the exact same last name?? Spooky indeed

So if Altaïr impersonated Ezio in ACR, maybe Edward used the head of Saint Denis to time travel and become a Native American during the American Revolution under the name RadoonHahGayDoon "Connor" Kenway. That explains Edward and Qonnur, but what of Haytham???

Dammit, so I have to change my timeline playthroughs all over again...

HiddenKiller612
01-26-2015, 10:41 AM
2spooky5me

rrebe
01-26-2015, 11:08 AM

Haytham is obviously Altair.
Haytham also means an (young) eagle, and instead of grey beard he's rocking a great grey hairdo to hide his true identity :cool:

aL_____eX
01-27-2015, 12:17 AM
In Unity Arno can play as Edward, Ezio and Connor. Coincidence?