PDA

View Full Version : New challenge in Unity

dargor5
01-25-2015, 11:33 PM
I started a new replay and ditch the main story so I'm walking around Paris just after getting out of Bastille, I must say is pretty fun to go around as a regular person (that carries smoke and cherry bombs LOL) doing the Paris Stories instead of the assassin, makes more sense blending in the crowd on those crappy clothes than been on a hooded fancy outfit (too bad chair blending is a skill that's acquired later).

So far I've been able to do missions till level 3, the level 4 missions are kinda ridiculous since I don't even have the hidden blade but I think I can do it.

Anyone else tried this?

Fatal-Feit
01-25-2015, 11:39 PM
Lmao! I'm def going to try this my next playthrough.

Shahkulu101
01-25-2015, 11:55 PM
I actually tried this on my first play-through, tried a few Paris Stories with the default set up before getting into the swing of things.

So many deaths.

dargor5
01-26-2015, 12:03 AM
Well mostly I've been solving murder misteries and level 3 missions, cleared all previous levels and level 4 are just way over a regular person's skill, clearly an assassin is needed. This is were I miss Edwards skills were he could rush to an enemy with sword in hand and it was insta kill, even could do air assassinations with the sword, too bad Arno is not that good of an assassin :(