PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One New map "ICE COLD VENGEANCE"

ImGonaG3tUsucka
01-25-2015, 09:16 PM
The story....
A North Korean secrect military base is sealed off from supplies. An avalanche has blocked the only road in and out of the area. The base was used for hacking and retrieving data from computers.

The US FBI was probing into North Korea's servers after Sony's computer were hacked. To protect the North Korean Government. They decides to cut all knowledge of the base and leave the area blocked.

The men at the base decide to take whatever food they can find by any means necessary.

Meanwhile. You live with your wife and Grandfather in a small settlement in Janggun peak, North Korea. You are searching for your grandfather who has been missing for over a month.

Can you find your Grandfather or did a wolf get him?
Do the military men find your settlement?
Where is your wife?

Large open adventure survival type map
Objective is outpost.
Difficulty is high to medium.
Vehicles with auto drive.
Hope you enjoy it.

http://youtu.be/dZpFqy-Rl8A

P.S. If you want to see the vista and snow. You will have to down load it and play it in the editor.

Faithless Sin
01-25-2015, 09:33 PM
Looks awesome! I will be playing this today when I sign in!!! Great looking map once again ImGonaG3tUsucka

-Faithless

ImGonaG3tUsucka
01-25-2015, 09:48 PM
Thanks Faithless, let know if you think it's too difficult. I've added a slight boost to the jumping ability. So you can jump up into some of the smaller hills into safety. The map is meant to be challenging and also you can play it in different ways.

The maps is large so when you thin them out you'll probably have to drive around in the snowmobile to look for them. I only used 4 waves. Last wave is only 2 AI. I think.

Faithless Sin
01-25-2015, 10:51 PM
Thanks Faithless, let know if you think it's too difficult. I've added a slight boost to the jumping ability. So you can jump up into some of the smaller hills into safety. The map is meant to be challenging and also you can play it in different ways.

Great map, going to play it again and see what happens with a different approach. Definitely not easy, but I made it through first time around, that's why I want to play it a couple more times...Just played it three times, got through first try each time. Some more enemies could have been more challenging, I like difficult maps as you know, but really fun and very well laid out. I think it's an awesome map!

-Faithless

ImGonaG3tUsucka
01-26-2015, 10:25 PM
Definitely not easy, but I made it through first time around, that's why I want to play it a couple more times...Just played it three times, got through first try each time.

Were you able to take out all the alarms before reinforcements? I play tested about 20 times. I only managed to disable it about 5 times. Granted I did not always play stealthy either.
Thanks for playing it Faithless

Faithless Sin
01-27-2015, 03:43 AM
Were you able to take out all the alarms before reinforcements? I play tested about 20 times. I only managed to disable it about 5 times. Granted I did not always play stealthy either.
Thanks for playing it Faithless

First try I didn't even see that all the alarms were together, I just sat at the top of that ledge and picked everyone off. The second time, I was exploring more so the AI had time to really disperse it seems. When I approached, I went up to the same spot to get the sniper rifle, but dropped down and used the Auto Cross to take everyone out on the ground. The third time I was able to draw them out by first killing the guy near the dock, then moved behind the AI to hit all three alarms and then go back and kill the rest.

I ALWAYS try to stay stealth for as long as I can, I am a big fan of Splinter Cell type games, where stealth means slower game pace, but less people to deal with. Again, the detail and layout of the map far surpass the fact that I got through it without dying...it's a killer map!

-Faithless

ImGonaG3tUsucka
01-27-2015, 08:18 AM
Thanks for the feedback I really appreciate it Faithless. If they come out with coop maybe we play it together. Not sure if I will have to add it to the map, but if I have to. I will definitely bump up the difficulty.
If you have any Maps let me know Faithless I always enjoy what you come up with. Or if anybody else wants me to check out their map let me know on Xb1.

Ubi_Jax
01-27-2015, 01:49 PM
Hey ImGonaG3tUsucka!

Another great looking map, love what you've done with the smaller details in this map!

You've mentioned you've played through the map multiple times, are their any hints as to how players should be approaching this? I really like the idea of getting everyone with the bow and arrow, leaving no trace of you being there :).

Overall it looks fantastic!

Jaavaa
01-27-2015, 06:09 PM
Great snow map, ImGonaG3tUsucka!

I quite like working with the ground and details.
A shame not to access maps of other platforms. :(

ImGonaG3tUsucka
02-03-2015, 03:58 AM
Great snow map, ImGonaG3tUsucka! Thanks Jaavaa

Another great looking map, love what you've done with the smaller details in this map!

You've mentioned you've played through the map multiple times, are their any hints as to how players should be approaching this?
Thanks Ubi_Jax, As for game play, you only start with a knife. So I try to get the player to go in the cave for the bow. After that you basically can go where you like. I have in game markers. So if you go to the closest one first then the next closest one you should have an easier time beating the map.