PDA

View Full Version : Argons Rage is not dropping. Perks not being given out for kills.

Mr_Aimsworth
01-25-2015, 07:10 PM
When i play the tournament and get many, many kills with execution i do not get perks but 1 in 10 times, if not less.

Agrons rage perk has not fallen for me all weekend. i have played hundreds of games i old capua and other arenas. as well as being number 6 online in the weekly and number 20 for the month. i have not seen argons rage in the tournament either.

Has anyone gotten the perk this weekend?

damien4181
01-26-2015, 06:23 PM
When i play the tournament and get many, many kills with execution i do not get perks but 1 in 10 times, if not less.

Agrons rage perk has not fallen for me all weekend. i have played hundreds of games i old capua and other arenas. as well as being number 6 online in the weekly and number 20 for the month. i have not seen argons rage in the tournament either.

Has anyone gotten the perk this weekend?

No, I didn't get it either, I fought in old capua over 100 times, got 40 Perfectus and I see Agron's rage 3 drop during match but don't get it. I also have killed hundreds during tournament matches and don't get the kills either. I don't know why it does that, but you are not the only one it happens to. Sucks for both of us.

chelseafan2013
01-26-2015, 10:08 PM
As i said yesterday argon's rage only drops on community boss weekend,i have no idea why they say that it drops on double fame weekend because it never does,so when community boss weekend next comes around head over to oscar capua and fill your boots.:D

AK47MIK
01-27-2015, 12:03 AM
No for the fifth supposed Agrons Rage available periods they are not falling and this will be ignored as it was the other four times and no explanation ever given. 1200 wins 1200 kills in Old Capua over the weekend and did not see any Agron perks at all. I only played so much as this was the last time I was going to bother trying to get the perk. I gave up playing in the tournaments months ago because of quitters and people avoiding anybody good for fake reasons has ruined mine and many other people's rep. Nothing has really improved from early days. Wager matches for me from here on. Hope others have better luck with this game moving forward

chelseafan2013
01-27-2015, 06:24 PM
Can i just add that speaking from experience Agron's rage is overrated anyway,if i fight someone who has the ignore pain perk that seems to be very effective against agron's rage,indeed after dropping agron rage 3 i will be swopping it for ignore pain the next time i get offered it...it really isn't worth all the fuss aghron rage 3 trust me on this one.

damien4181
02-02-2015, 03:33 PM
Can i just add that speaking from experience Agron's rage is overrated anyway,if i fight someone who has the ignore pain perk that seems to be very effective against agron's rage,indeed after dropping agron rage 3 i will be swopping it for ignore pain the next time i get offered it...it really isn't worth all the fuss aghron rage 3 trust me on this one.

The only thing that makes Agron's rage 3 worth it, is the +15 damage resist and +20 damage to low health. I have a glad with moa3, SOF 2,3, Agron's Rage 2 and ignore pain and the +20 damage to low health does help, but Def need ignore pain. I did see something that is very questionable, in tournament a player had 2 of moa 3. How is that possible? Anyone know who that player could have 2 moa 3 on one glad?

chelseafan2013
02-02-2015, 11:41 PM
The games got more bugs than the amazon rain forest...anything is possible until it goes to disc format i'm afraid.On sunday morning i had115fights in the moa3 district nobilium and i had 114 kills and it never dropped moa3 for my sword and shield glad.I know why it's because he is the last 1 in my ludos to drop it,same with sotf3 it wont drop that to him either.for some reason it doesnt want you to finish off your ludos...weird game.

damien4181
02-22-2015, 10:32 PM
The games got more bugs than the amazon rain forest...anything is possible until it goes to disc format i'm afraid.On sunday morning i had115fights in the moa3 district nobilium and i had 114 kills and it never dropped moa3 for my sword and shield glad.I know why it's because he is the last 1 in my ludos to drop it,same with sotf3 it wont drop that to him either.for some reason it doesnt want you to finish off your ludos...weird game.

Your right this game has so many bugs in it and now in tournaments, it doesn't give you credit for kills. Another player has SOF 3, 2 on same gladiator and stats were insane.