PDA

View Full Version : Is there any further info on Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China?

himmatsj
01-25-2015, 11:04 AM
So yeah, aside from a brief introduction, we've not heard more about ACC:C. Does anyone know when is it targeted to launch? Is it running on the Ubiart framework? Can we expect a $15 price tag like Ubi's downloadable titles?

Thanks!

PhilyG213
01-25-2015, 12:19 PM
Early 2015 is all we know

Diarmuid_III
01-27-2015, 07:55 AM
I have seen absolutely nothing on this anywhere since purchasing the original Season Pass.

himmatsj
01-29-2015, 03:50 PM
Anything from the community moderators?

TH3R4BB1T
01-29-2015, 06:30 PM
It could be cancelled. After dropping the season pass and giving away the free game, it is possible they just did. But I hope it still comes.

Mr_Shade
01-29-2015, 10:29 PM
Hi Guys,

As soon as we have anything to share on AC: Chronicles, it will be posted - I can only suggest keeping an eye open for it ;)

himmatsj
02-25-2015, 02:42 PM
Any updates on this front?

himmatsj
02-25-2015, 02:56 PM
Ok nevermind, found this article http://www.reddit.com/r/assassinscreed/comments/2x402d/climax_studios_ceo_simon_gardner_talks_a_bit/

---------------

The latest in Climax’s shared-IP repertoire is the upcoming Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China.

The game adopts a 2.5D side-scrolling format, which is in stark contrast to the fully 3D worlds of Ubisoft’s main series.

It also features a character previously only seen in the novelisation of Assassin’s Creed Revelations and the short film Assassin’s Creed: Embers: female Assassin Shao Jun.

“Ubisoft was looking to do something that would allow them to explore other characters and environments within the Assassin’s Creed universe, and which would allow them to satisfy fans’ requirements for those,” says Gardner of the title’s origin.

“The problem with their main games is that they take quite a long time for them to produce. But they know what scenarios and characters they’re going to be doing quite a way out, and I think this was a way of going: ‘Yes, we can address some of the appetite here for fans by doing a more contained experience.’”

Green_Reaper
02-26-2015, 12:31 AM
So yeah, aside from a brief introduction, we've not heard more about ACC:C. Does anyone know when is it targeted to launch? Is it running on the Ubiart framework? Can we expect a $15 price tag like Ubi's downloadable titles?

Thanks!

heh

I completely forgot about Chronicles China. Thanks for reminding me it was a thing. But no, I'm serious.