PDA

View Full Version : Error Message when trying to launch il2

XyZspineZyX
08-31-2003, 03:14 PM
okay..i installed il2, whenever i try to launch it, it gives me a error message of...The application or dll c:\ProgramFiles\Ubi Soft\IL-2Sturmovik\rts.dll is not a valid windows image..and it never launches..can someone help me?

XyZspineZyX
08-31-2003, 03:14 PM
okay..i installed il2, whenever i try to launch it, it gives me a error message of...The application or dll c:\ProgramFiles\Ubi Soft\IL-2Sturmovik\rts.dll is not a valid windows image..and it never launches..can someone help me?

XyZspineZyX
08-31-2003, 03:43 PM
Have you tried to reinstall? One more slightly embarrasing question. Did your copy come out of the box ? No, don't answer that, cause then you may have to shoot me /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif Try reinstalling, and if that doesn't work head over to the Tech Support forum. Also, you didn't say what your system specs were. That could be helpful as well. Good Luck!

Tsisqua

http://www.cherokee.org/culture/images/nedChristie.jpg

Tsalagi Asgaya Equa!

XyZspineZyX
08-31-2003, 05:15 PM
if its a genuine game and its just not working because of a corrupt file page me an email and i will email a copy of mine to replace it, if it is a hacked game dont bother, one it probably wont work and 2 go out and buy it /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif