PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer opinions...

stllbreathnbdy
01-25-2015, 02:10 AM
Played a few dozen matches, it was fairly enjoyable. Not excellent, but probably the most fun I've had playing fusion (not that it says much, as I strongly disliked the game thus far).

•Matchmaking is an absolute breeze. It moves quickly, which is so important. You don't want to get "cold" and lose focus waiting.

•the lag ranges from cute to abysmally rage inducing. Some races become unplayable while riders are crossing the finish line, which could cause you to fault a lot, and further ruin your standings.

•there's no choice for hardcore/lighter tracks. While this is OK, I personally like to cut the s*** and ride the crazy stuff. I gotz skills, and I wanna shake what momma gave me, so to speak...

•evo is still king, since you can play ANYTHING in multiplayer.

All in all, if it's fusions multiplayer I gotta play, it's at least ok.

coronadoCA
01-26-2015, 02:22 PM
It's enjoyable but I like Evolution's MP 10x better. I just don't like the tracks at all for fusion mp. Hopefully, they come out with some tracks similar in flow to Evolution mp.

LoH_Dave
01-27-2015, 10:47 AM
It has potential and I've enjoyed it, but it's a mess. Tracks are poor and too few, terrible lag. Horrible issue where the game jerks when players cross the line often causing crashes. Same poor leaderboards as fusion where he who plays most wins. Ridiculous combination of tourney and PvP leaderboards. Already a million points behind first on the day of launch. Have the players who have all these tourney points been racking these points up over the last 10 months? Would of been nice to know.
I think that after a 10 month wait we should of had at least all the modes from the previous generation version, and that the game worked properly.
I hope that the game gets fixed but I'm not gonna get my hopes up.