PDA

View Full Version : Worst Assassins Creed yet to date

spider2710
01-25-2015, 01:01 AM
Hi i have played all AC games and this is the worst ever so many issues havent played since november 2014 i want my money back or a disc with aplayable game on it

CptSkyBear
01-28-2015, 09:02 PM
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to communicate to us why our game did not meet your expectations.

We have every desire to address issues that players encounter with Assassin's Creed.

In addition, we will further evaluate how we can prevent this dissatisfaction from occurring again in the future.

It’s our goal to retain you as a satisfied customer and we hope to better serve you in the future.

Journey93
01-29-2015, 12:55 AM
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to communicate to us why our game did not meet your expectations.

We have every desire to address issues that players encounter with Assassin's Creed.

In addition, we will further evaluate how we can prevent this dissatisfaction from occurring again in the future.

It’s our goal to retain you as a satisfied customer and we hope to better serve you in the future.

apart from the glichtes and other performance issues please write a good story for Victory!
The one in Unity sucked *** and Arno was a horrible protagonist

auditorevita
01-29-2015, 03:51 AM

UBI have already lost people's trust. ;)

The_Kiwi_
01-29-2015, 04:22 AM
A thread saying that Unity is the worst AC game yet?
How original.

auditorevita
01-29-2015, 06:43 AM

Is feedback really used?

dk_ohalloran
01-29-2015, 07:27 AM
I can understand the bashing of Unity, but despite it's problems I actually think it's my favourite AC game. You can tell how much love Montreal put into this game, the atmosphere and the city is a joy to travel around in and the new parkour system is miles, MILES better than the old games. I do not agree with Ubisoft releasing the game as is (it should have been tested more and delayed a bit) but now that the patches are out and I have experienced zero problems (other than usual AC jank) I do actually think Unity is my favorite. The story, city, parkour, characters are all amazing. The combat needs some work but I have faith in Ubisoft that by the time Victory comes out they'll have gotten their stuff together. I will not buy the game on day one, but I will wait until the reviews come out and see if they've been able to fix what was wrong.

auditorevita
01-29-2015, 07:40 AM
The story of Assassin's creed was over.
The story never advances.
UNITY was a result using all energy of UBI.
How can UBI regain trust?

Zafar1981
01-29-2015, 08:38 AM
Hi i have played all AC games and this is the worst ever so many issues havent played since november 2014 i want my money back or a disc with aplayable game on it

Just wait for 2015 game and you will find it the worst one. Ever since Patrice, Jasper and Jade left the series the game goes from bad to worst. Whatever Ubi$oft representative say about your feedback is just a joke. I have been saying since AC 3 that the guns will destroy the series more the guns are being involved.