PDA

View Full Version : Can you replay Freedom Cry memories?

Barneyboy69
01-24-2015, 10:11 PM
I have played a few of the initial memories of the Freedom Cry DLC. I have missed some of the optional objectives which give the opportunity for 100% synchronisation and therefore full completion.

Is it possible to replay the memories at a later stage in the same way you can in the main story?

I did have a look at it but it wasn't immediately obvious.

JamesFaith007
01-24-2015, 10:34 PM
I have played a few of the initial memories of the Freedom Cry DLC. I have missed some of the optional objectives which give the opportunity for 100% synchronisation and therefore full completion.

Is it possible to replay the memories at a later stage in the same way you can in the main story?

I did have a look at it but it wasn't immediately obvious.

If I remember correct I think I replayed minimally once so it should be possible.

Barneyboy69
01-25-2015, 06:35 PM
If I remember correct I think I replayed minimally once so it should be possible.

I have managed to do it now!

Its very glitchy. I am playing the PS3 version - I have no idea if the PS4 version is any better.

There's not a lot of guidance with this DLC. The Aveline missions are at least covered in the Piggyback Guide if you get into a bit od a mess.

I struggle a little with the optional requirements because they no sooner flash up and then they have gone again - that said you can get to the information through the menus.

For instance, the memory entitled "A Ship Of His Own", I had very little idea of what I should have been doing there with two optionals, (distract 4 guards with firecrackers and using the "dancers as another distraction), whilst blowing up the tower as a mandatory task. Plus the fact it was dark and raining! I was almost totally lost until I had a look on good old YouTube!