PDA

View Full Version : ACU.exe has stopped working

Snodderu
01-24-2015, 07:04 PM
i bought ACU just after new year, hoping to be able to enjoy the game for the following couple of weeks. Needless to say, that didnīt happen. i have tried everything i could find out there to see if it could fix my problem, but i still get "ACU.exe has stopped working" whenever i try to launch the game. I get as far as the main menu, but when i click "continue", the error occurs. Does anyone know a solution to this problem, or am i never going to be able to play this game?

shahar1602
02-08-2015, 05:05 PM
i bought ACU just after new year, hoping to be able to enjoy the game for the following couple of weeks. Needless to say, that didnīt happen. i have tried everything i could find out there to see if it could fix my problem, but i still get "ACU.exe has stopped working" whenever i try to launch the game. I get as far as the main menu, but when i click "continue", the error occurs. Does anyone know a solution to this problem, or am i never going to be able to play this game?

I've had the exact same problem. I bought the day a couple of days ago but i still couldn't get to play it :/
I had even reinstalled the game 3 times but I couldn't have found a solution yet.

I'd be glad if you had already found a solution and you can share it with me :)

YazX_
02-08-2015, 09:21 PM
Please try the following steps:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/984398-PC-ACU-Troubleshooting-Guide-And-Possible-Solutions