PDA

View Full Version : XBOne [XBOne] Assassin's Creed Unity CoOp??

Pillionaire
01-24-2015, 04:31 PM
I have tried every solution out there from forwarding ports to joining / inviting my friend in every single situation possible. I have reached out via the support website and the twitter page for Ubisoft Support. Still to this day, months after the release of this game, I still cannot connect to my brother in law, IN THE SAME HOUSE. This is ridiculous, and I have not had this problem with any other game. Any workarounds the community has come to? So far Assassin's Creed Unity is the low point in the entire series, and in 2014 as a whole.

ThuGShadow
01-25-2015, 09:14 AM
Hello,

I have the same problem.
Playing online with other people is not a problem, but playing with a friend doesn't work.
I try to set my xbox one on nat open, my friend did that to. I try to make a club, same problem we are in a club but we can't play together.
I can chat with my friend, i can play almost every game in co op with my friend, only assassins creed unity doens't work.
Is there a walk arround? Please any help would be much appreciated.
We try almost every day, and we are now months later then the release.
Please help me out.

Thx

Intertextual1
02-26-2015, 03:50 AM
Hello,

I have the same problem.
Playing online with other people is not a problem, but playing with a friend doesn't work.
I try to set my xbox one on nat open, my friend did that to. I try to make a club, same problem we are in a club but we can't play together.
I can chat with my friend, i can play almost every game in co op with my friend, only assassins creed unity doens't work.
Is there a walk arround? Please any help would be much appreciated.
We try almost every day, and we are now months later then the release.
Please help me out.

Thx

I have EXACTLY this problem too, and exhaustive research hasn't helped me fix this on my own!! I would love to see this very question answered for ANYONE. SO FRUSTRATING!!

J DuI3 320i
02-27-2015, 08:38 PM
When I try to connect to co-op I get asked to pay a gol3bmcfxd membership even though I already have it. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?