PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on the Franciade armor and weapons?

JJmp40
01-24-2015, 10:51 AM
In my opinion the armor looks really interesting considering it has a cape instead of coat or just a shirt (San-Coulletes). It fit in really well compared to Arno's standard clothes or some of the other categories. (Prowler, Phantom, etc) The new guillotine guns are amazing. I never found myself using heavy or long weaponry but for some reason the guillotine guns happened to become my favorite weapon type. The only downside is that pistols are discarded and replaced by the mortar. The mortar didn't really work for me as enemies only got stunned by them so I had to combo smoke-poison and mortars to bring a horde of enemies down which were crowding a teammate in a heist. I am yet to unlock the Eagle of Sugar sword but I'd definitely use it more than any of my other one handed swords. (Eden sword - too flashy) (Expensive Legendary sword - too ugly and clips through holsters). I'd love to hear what you guys think about the new equipment. :cool:

similarly
01-24-2015, 03:45 PM
I like the capes. The outfits are all right.

I like the weapons, but I HATE the fact that I cannot equip any of them. It really bothers me that I have finished everything in Dead Kings except the riddles, and yet only TWO of the guillotine guns have unlocked, and I can't equip EITHER of them. I sent a note to support, and their answer was basically "Thank you for your report. We are aware of this issue."

I was very excited about The Division and The Siege and AC-Rogue, and I had every intention of pre-ordering all of them ... but ACU has really cooled me on the idea, to be honest. I'm extremely disappointed at the moment.