PDA

View Full Version : Does doing each training session contribute to mementos?

EmptyCrustacean
01-23-2015, 11:50 PM
So I'm doing the mementos thing. I've completed all areas apart from accomplishments.
I've done 47 of 51. It would be lovely if I could actually see what ones I've done so I know what I've got left, thanks.

bitebug2003
01-24-2015, 02:07 AM
So I'm doing the mementos thing. I've completed all areas apart from accomplishments.
I've done 47 of 51. It would be lovely if I could actually see what ones I've done so I know what I've got left, thanks.

My guess is the training sessions do count towards the 51.

My momentos is stuck on 96% and my accomplishments are 51/51.
I have also 100%'d (platinumed) the game (and app) and aside from the Club competitions ((locked -- no interest in) and Altair's outfit (locked -- would like it please) everything else is bought.

I have no idea what 4% of the momentos I am missing and there is no list of accomplishments either, but it seems to me that completing 100% of 1 or more of the 4 sections will count towards the 51 accomplishments.

Edit - Each rift also has an optional challenge (I overlooked that first time)

EmptyCrustacean
01-24-2015, 03:45 AM
My guess is the training sessions do count towards the 51.

My momentos is stuck on 96% and my accomplishments are 51/51.
I have also 100%'d (platinumed) the game (and app) and aside from the Club competitions ((locked -- no interest in) and Altair's outfit (locked -- would like it please) everything else is bought.

I have no idea what 4% of the momentos I am missing and there is no list of accomplishments either, but it seems to me that completing 100% of 1 or more of the 4 sections will count towards the 51 accomplishments.

Edit - Each rift also has an optional challenge (I overlooked that first time)

Yep, completed all training a few hours ago and got all trophies in the main game, contributing to the mementos.
However my memento accomplishments says 50/51. I hope it's not a bug because I counted all 51 trophies which I have achieved.
But like you said it could be that I need to complete 100% of all 4 sections (still got the companion app holdidng down the artificacts and in-game companion missions)
I'm part of a Club but haven't started Club Competitions and I have no idea what's going on with Initiates.