PDA

View Full Version : Companion App Missions Not Syncing...

phoenix-force411
01-23-2015, 05:35 AM
So far, I have completed 6 Companion App Missions that can be completed by Arno himself or by a Nomad assassin(in 24 hours). Only 2 out of 6 missions have successfully synced into Unity and allowed me to complete them in person. If the Companion App missions count towards 100% sync, then I could be pretty much screwed because Unity is not counting the ones that I did not do with Arno himself, but that's not my fault because the locations of the missions did not show up in Unity and only on the App. How can I fix this? I'm at 92% and bugs that keep me from 100% sync is such a bummer, and I doubt a new playthrough would help. My Companion App Missions only show up as 8% completed in the progress tracker with 2 missions being successfully completed. For a game with a crap ton of collectibles + app grinding + mountain full of bugs is not very fun. Ubi, I hope you can release all of the companion app missions through a patch and allow players to complete them, because the app is such a failure. It's a companion, and not a grind.

wvstolzing
01-23-2015, 07:20 AM
It syncs whenever it feels like it.

An emergent AI in the making, I'm tellin' ya...

bitebug2003
01-23-2015, 05:48 PM
The game won't recognize I 100% completed the app and the reward remains locked.

Days wasted.

Bastiaen
01-23-2015, 05:53 PM
Try killing the app task and restarting it, also try restarting your game, then make sure you are connected to your console.

JohnB661
02-02-2015, 02:39 AM
I can only do the first 4 puzzles. No sync and it tells me not connected to PC. Any Ideas?

wvstolzing
02-02-2015, 02:42 AM
This *usually* resolved my sync problems, though not always.

TGPomy9795
02-07-2015, 06:12 PM
Having similar problems. I've completed all missions in the app, synced my game. But still the helix rift artifacts appear locked and tell me to play the nomad missions......

Anyone have a fix?

Having similar problems. I've completed all missions in the app, synced my game. But still the helix rift artifacts appear locked and tell me to play the nomad missions......

Anyone have a fix?

This is a pretty serious issue, Ubi. I put weeks of time into the App, and I can't even unlock the Rapier, Tailored Phantom Gear, or Altair Outfit because of this. Why don't you just unlock all of that stuff in-game for everyone?!?!?

Bump. Tried re-doing the nomad missions in the app, and the in-game missions for completing them don't even show up as available in Unity. Do something, Ubi please.