PDA

View Full Version : New Victory info leaked!!!

Physiomer2015
01-22-2015, 11:38 PM
It seems that Ubi doesn't try too hard to keep their secrets.Accordinfg to many exclusive leaks,Ubi won't try to change many things for ACV.The only notable changes will be the combat,which is aiming to be more intuitive(maybe we will only fists and hidden blade ?), and the environmental blending and social stealth.In other words,Victory wil play it safe.Last but not least,it is rumored that the game will be officially revealed in E3 2015.

Do you agree with Victory playing it safe?What do you think about the late reveal date?

My thougts:I think playing it safe,with a few changes ofc(grappling hook),can turn out great,as long as there are improvements in other things,like the narrative.
Also,i am really mad about the late reveal date.I was hoping to ACV being revealed in the following months....

Physiomer2015
01-22-2015, 11:40 PM
http://masterherald.com/more-information-about-assassins-creed-victory-leaked-ubisoft-arent-taking-a-serious-risk-with-new-title/7886/
Source

Alphacos007
01-22-2015, 11:47 PM
I already posted this on the Victory speculation thread. This source isn't exactly trustable so it should be treated as rumors untill anything better comes up.

Ichrukia56
01-22-2015, 11:49 PM
It is only rumored mate so you never know when they will reveal it also we still do not know alot about the game so i am sure there will be some surprises (Hopefully) :)

Altair1789
01-23-2015, 12:04 AM
Loving the news so far. I think the combat is going to be great, and the social stealth mechanics most likely means TOP HATS :D

Also, when they talked about the protagonist's "choice of clothing" making the social stealth strange, I think that means there's no customization

zgubilici
01-23-2015, 12:04 AM
Redirecting this one to the AC Victory Speculation Thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/998408-AC-Victory-Speculation-Thread).
Please continue this discussion in there.

Have fun! :)