PDA

View Full Version : Missing and can't equip weapon

Lord_Furface
01-22-2015, 02:52 PM
Soo, still same bug as before, if you eq a 2h weapon or change something the old one is owned but you can't use it, but there is a new twist, even if I rebuy it I still cant use it, or buy a new one, can't equip. Soo when are this going to be adressed? been like this since before christmas. I have replayed the last mission like 5 times now to get my sword of eden back. and now I cant use my legendary pistols even if I have bought like 2 of them, none of them can't be used.

CornyCdnGuyEH
01-25-2015, 09:00 PM
I rebuy it I still cant use it, or buy a new one, can't equip. Soo when are this going to be addressed? .

Not that it solves the problem, however I am encountering the exact same issue. Was frustrated to the point that I sent an ticket to Tech Support. It is pretty hard to progress in the game if you are still fighting with the Dull Sword you start out with because everything else you have invested in vanishes. Well not quite -- but anything I have invested in the 50K + range. Even worse, I would be hesitant to invest in Helix Credits at $10 per 1000 if the gear is just going to the digital wasteland.

similarly
01-26-2015, 01:21 AM
I'm having that problem with guillotine guns. I sent in a ticket and the response was "Thank you for reporting this. We're aware of the problem."