PDA

View Full Version : I can't access the character costumization menu

firepanther91
01-22-2015, 02:45 PM
Hi, I started Assassin's Creed Unity on PS4 since 1 week. I've finished different missions, but still when I press select I can't see either access the Character Customization Mený.. The problem is now all the mission which are available tells me that I don't have right equipment for starting them! But still I don't know where to buy new clothes or a weapon.. Why this mený doesn't appear to me? I've struggled much time finding a solution but I really don't know what to do.. Please help..:confused:

firepanther91
01-22-2015, 06:46 PM
Nobody knows how to help me? :confused::D

Hi, I started Assassin's Creed Unity on PS4 since 1 week. I've finished different missions, but still when I press select I can't see either access the Character Customization Mený.. The problem is now all the mission which are available tells me that I don't have right equipment for starting them! But still I don't know where to buy new clothes or a weapon.. Why this mený doesn't appear to me? I've struggled much time finding a solution but I really don't know what to do.. Please help..:confused:

ziljn
01-22-2015, 07:17 PM
Nobody knows how to help me? :confused::D Not sure about the menu but you can access the same menu by visiting a vendor, which should be marked on your map by a black house with the white "F" on it.

Hrafnagud72
01-22-2015, 07:41 PM
Since you just started the game, I am going to assume that you aren't able to access it because you haven't gotten far enough into the game yet. You have to reach a certain sequence before you are able to enter customization. If I remember right it is in sequence 3. Hope that helps.

aL_____eX
01-22-2015, 08:10 PM
I believe you have to proceed in the story. Customization is only available after Seq 2 Memory 3 IIRC

firepanther91
01-22-2015, 08:27 PM
Ok guys, thank you very much for your replies. The only thing is that for going on in the main story of the game it tells me that I would need better equipment (but I can't get it before going on :confused:). I will try ignoring the advice and going on in the story. I was becoming crazy to figure it out. lol, thank's.

aL_____eX
01-22-2015, 08:39 PM
Yeah, this warning is misleading, they should have removed that. You can do the whole story with your standard gear but it always tells you to upgrade. Don't worry, it's not that hard.

firepanther91
01-22-2015, 08:54 PM
Yeah, this warning is misleading, they should have removed that. You can do the whole story with your standard gear but it always tells you to upgrade. Don't worry, it's not that hard.

Thank you