PDA

View Full Version : summary of all problems and respond to developers

JanslashedU
01-22-2015, 11:26 AM
Hello,

Iím sure that the complaint(s) I have are the same as everyone else Iíve seen on forums.

ďNo unlocks possible, received outfits not available, bought items that have to be bought over and over again
Extra weapons which Iíve bought at for 2,99 euroís not unlockable , DLC Dead Kings same problems.
Companion app which is not able to connect to PS4 etc, etc..Ē

The problem that I have with all of this , is that it costed me (in game F 1.2 mil , 160.000 Credo,)
In real Money, 2,99 euro for extra weapons pack, 29,98 euro for Helix packs (upgrade for weapons which are to be bought again or not possible to unlock again)
6,99 for the latest extra Paris stories (not working and no weapons) lot of game hours of course and not be able to finish
the game 100%, because thatís always the goal.

Im not looking for an answer that everyone else gets, ďweíre working on itĒ or ďdelete everything and start over againĒ
And every other advice thatís not working (seen in forums by comments)

For Everyone in the world who playís this game: The easiest way out for you Developers of this game, would be an upgrade with software that all the items will be opened
and because you probably wonít lose money, that the upgrades still have to be earned or bought trough Helix packís.

For me personally, I would get a refund of the money and time Iíve spend, or give me a coupon for the next Assassins Creed Victory
and then for the most ultimate edition.

Iím willing to give it a try for the next episode , but if that one has the sam problems, I can predict that that would be the end of
This fantastic game.

Please help us (me) out here.

mrbrightside2011
01-22-2015, 01:38 PM
You shouldn't have to buy anything with Helix credits. Helix credits shouldn't exist. I've no beef with people who want to pay extra for DLC or special editions but the simple fact of the matter is you should be able to earn ALL in-game content by either saving up in-game currency or by completing in-game missions/objectives.

Locking content behind microtransactions, companion apps and online competitions is piss-poor practice but appears to be the direction Ubisoft have decided to take, much to everyone's annoyance.

JanslashedU
01-22-2015, 01:48 PM
You shouldn't have to buy anything with Helix credits. Helix credits shouldn't exist. I've no beef with people who want to pay extra for DLC or special editions but the simple fact of the matter is you should be able to earn ALL in-game content by either saving up in-game currency or by completing in-game missions/objectives.

Locking content behind microtransactions, companion apps and online competitions is piss-poor practice but appears to be the direction Ubisoft have decided to take, much to everyone's annoyance.

I agree, but i tought by doing that would give me a bit better start, i 've played the game further on and opened with earned savings.
but it's the frustration of not be able to use the opened material.
it's not about the 30 euro's i ve spend, i just put it in to give the complaint a bit extra.

mrbrightside2011
01-22-2015, 05:25 PM
The simple solution is to give them no more of your money. You won't get any refunds, coupons or apologies from Ubisoft, so you might as well suck it up and put it down to experience, like every other poor sod who bought this turd of a game.