Thread: Help - flying hour glass | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    Originally posted on 11/17/03 05:21AM (server time: GMT 0)

Hi Guys,

I'm stuck early on - it's the scene where you have to jump to the platform from where you can run out and see the hour glass flying. I do that, see the rest of the bridge collapsing, then I go back in and try to run along the wall to reach the next platform. I keep on falling down. I tried jumping down to the flag post, but that doesn't work either. It's the PS 2 version - how do I get beyind this part ?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    Originally posted on 11/17/03 05:21AM (server time: GMT 0)

Hi Guys,

I'm stuck early on - it's the scene where you have to jump to the platform from where you can run out and see the hour glass flying. I do that, see the rest of the bridge collapsing, then I go back in and try to run along the wall to reach the next platform. I keep on falling down. I tried jumping down to the flag post, but that doesn't work either. It's the PS 2 version - how do I get beyind this part ?

XyZspineZyX
    You should be able to wall run past this point, just time it correctly so your at the very edge of the platform when you start your run.

XyZspineZyX
    on the outside after the floor collapses you can wall run over the collapsed section