Thread: Guides and Useful Topics for Trials Frontier | Forums

  1. #11
    flooodi-TFG's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,197
    Originally Posted by iviarkD Go to original post
    This certainly deserves a place here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ols-Calculator
    Certainly!
    Share this post

  2. #12
    Hi,

    I just want to ask, may be its just me but i find it very irritating sending gifts indivually. They have an option to claim all gifts, why dont they create an option to optionally select and send all gifts?

    Any thoughts fellow frontiers?
    Share this post

  3. #13
    justinman114's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,742
    Originally Posted by asad2101 Go to original post
    Hi,

    I just want to ask, may be its just me but i find it very irritating sending gifts indivually. They have an option to claim all gifts, why dont they create an option to optionally select and send all gifts?

    Any thoughts fellow frontiers?
    I have been clamoring for this for months! Hopefully it will happen, but somehow I doubt it.
    Share this post

  4. #14
    What does the multiplier mean next to the track maps that are prizes on the slot machine?

    Will i get as many tracks as the multiplier shows?
    Share this post

  5. #15
    flooodi-TFG's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,197
    Originally Posted by God_Uperman Go to original post
    What does the multiplier mean next to the track maps that are prizes on the slot machine?

    Will i get as many tracks as the multiplier shows?
    It's the amount of possibilities to get it.

    The wheels have 5/25/70/100 spots on them respectively (founded by thedrag333)

    If there is 8x next to your map on the last wheel, your odds are 8 out of 100.
    Share this post

  6. #16
    flooodi-TFG's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,197
    Removed this, because not valid information anymore. (outdated)
    Official World Records and Unofficial Leaderboard by stampede-8.
    Share this post

  7. #17
    dutscher-DE's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    895
    hey flooodi, can you please add this thread to the list?
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...bs-amp-Customs

    cheers
    Share this post

  8. #18
    flooodi-TFG's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,197
    Originally Posted by dutscher_sbf Go to original post
    hey flooodi, can you please add this thread to the list?
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...bs-amp-Customs

    cheers
    sure yeah!
    Share this post

  9. #19
    hs46's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    105
    Originally Posted by flooodi Go to original post

    Worldmap with all tracks, by dutscher_sbf.

    Hey
    thnks alot for the nice work all of you

    A question plz
    In this link it says there are 8 tracks from Rodeo Event?
    It should be only 7! 3 from the rewards + 4 weekly rewards, or is there one that i missed?

    Cheers
    Share this post

  10. #20
    flooodi-TFG's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,197
    Originally Posted by hs46 Go to original post
    Hey
    thnks alot for the nice work all of you

    A question plz
    In this link it says there are 8 tracks from Rodeo Event?
    It should be only 7! 3 from the rewards + 4 weekly rewards, or is there one that i missed?

    Cheers
    The 8th track is the short 4sec track which was driven only one time when the stallion was introduced
    Share this post