Thread: No sound at all! | Forums

Hi there, this is a luftwhiner from il-2 fb also moaning about lock on.

I watch you discussing various sound bugs concerning loudness and odd noises, while I wish that I had sound at all.

I have a regular soundblaster card, a radeon 9800 pro and windows xp professional with directx90b.

Neither in the cockpit itself nor in outside views I hear a noise. Music works, but I switched it off because it annoyed me after some seconds.

Can anyone help? I really don't know what to do.

S!

JG301_Vince*
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi there, this is a luftwhiner from il-2 fb also moaning about lock on.

I watch you discussing various sound bugs concerning loudness and odd noises, while I wish that I had sound at all.

I have a regular soundblaster card, a radeon 9800 pro and windows xp professional with directx90b.

Neither in the cockpit itself nor in outside views I hear a noise. Music works, but I switched it off because it annoyed me after some seconds.

Can anyone help? I really don't know what to do.

S!

JG301_Vince*

I have also that problem in the German Mig29 and A-10 that after launching Missle or changing inside - outside. Sometimes i think it could be a memory problem, because 512MB looks like too less for WINXP and Lock On. Could it be?

Hmm..

might be worth a try. I also have just a single piece of 512mb ddr ram and I want to increase my ram amount anyway.

I will walk to a friend to steal his ram for one afternoon so I can test it. A beer will make him cooperative.

I will post again if it worked.

Vince out