Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gaming on PC v. console | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    I am playing GR on a PC, and am tired of compatability problems. Looking to buy console. Should I just stick with PC, or are XBox or PS2 comparable?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    I am playing GR on a PC, and am tired of compatability problems. Looking to buy console. Should I just stick with PC, or are XBox or PS2 comparable?

XyZspineZyX
    what do u mean compatibility problems?

my sugestion is you stick with PC....IMO it is so much better than any of the consoles....but if you do get a console get it on XBOX and XBL....

<font face="verdana" size="0" color="00aa00">-Matt
    <center> </center>
    <center>FK-CLAUDE</center>

XyZspineZyX
    i think its better for xbox than pc or ps2 i mean i like pc version but i just like xbox better i have all the recons for pc ps2 and xbox (got one for ps2 from brother) but i stick wit xbox (if you think recon is tight wait for COUNTER STRIKE) but i gotta admit GRIT is a game i will always play no matter what it will never go outa style with all the new DLC coming out

XBOX GAMER TAG

Miniguns

if in case you wana play GR-IT (best on-line xbox game)

XyZspineZyX
    I dont have a good PC and not enough money to upgrade or buy a new PC that can handle GR, so i bought an Xbox and XBL and i am glad i did.

#1 GHOST RECON
    #2 HALO
    #3 SPLINTER CELL

XBOX IS 1000x better then gamecube.
    XBOX is 10x better then PS2

XyZspineZyX
    well, last year i decided to front the $600 and build a nice box, and i got to tell you, i run all the GRs in ful detail, unlike my friend's PS2 where enemies skip steps at long ranges, and the grond looks like panted wood, rather than dirt. And the ability to use a mouse just, ends the competition.

FUN FACT: PC gold edition cheaper than XBOX GR and GRIT

OUCH!

XyZspineZyX
    well yea, it's been out on PC for a long time now. ofcourse it's going to be cheaper.

XyZspineZyX
    Actually, most PC games are less expensive than their console counterparts, that is how Sony, Micrspoof, Nintendo make thier money, not on the sales of the system, but on the increased price of the games. My PC has pretty much paid for itself in lower game prices. (not to mention i don;t need a TV, got one inside my comp already, and I dont need a stereo system, got one in my comp, and I dont need a fax machine, nor do I have any use for CD's. In the end the PC pays for itself over the other options, and provides much better gaming experience, that is why Sony got the exclusive Jungle Storm deal, to make up for the fact that the PS2 is a fraud.

XyZspineZyX
    I have GR on xbox and love it. I prefer the controller interface better than a PC (and the gauranteed compatibility). However, I think the extra team the PC allows and the modability of the game make the PC a better choice for GR, if you have the option. I had the money for xbox (and was mainly getting it for Splinter Cell anyway-which IS better on xbox, in my opinion), and don't have the money fo a PC.

XyZspineZyX
    get an XBOX with LIVE and you're set[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]

<center><b/>I have the fifth freedom... So watch out here I come.

<font color=ff0000>http://dmoz.org/Games/Video_Games/Sh...Splinter_Cell/
    Josh Horne a forum legend [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif[/img] j/k
    <marquee width="500"><font color=0099FF>Emperor of the Messenger, Elite Ops, Third Echelon Operative, bold thinker, Over 2000 postings, Chatter, Thread Maven, Citizen of D'ni, Veteran, F-15 Pilot, Supervillan, Abgesandter der Maya (1500+) (more disbatched of the Maya), Echter IL-2 Fan , GR Hunting Club, Baron Noir, Egal à Sam, Numéro II, I am the LAW, Virus... (happened at 6:29PM EST on October/25/2003)[img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]
    <font color=ff0000>Respect List: NSAagent, S7N, WinsK, SKULLS, Sangsta, Troy(where ever he is), Usa320, Rohan.com,Bergeyman, NightCrawlerEvo, DCell, AgentXBOX, Martin Caya</marquee>
    <center><a href=http://www.cbs.com/primetime/fall_preview_2003/shows/navy_cis.shtml target="_blank">
    </a>
    <font color="black"><font color=ff0000>
    <center>MEMBER OF PITTBULLS MAFIOSO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast