hey dusty slim & others...
what a trip! my friend and i are about to slit our wrists over the same problem(s) you've been talking about!!! what the "fizzat's" up w/ that!?! anyway...his does what you were saying but worse..its almost a "roll of the dice" whether its gonna "lock-up" completely on us!! sucks hard!!
anyway...has anyone got a fix, diagnosis, or a "louiseville"!! it completely wrecks the whole urge to even wanna play! we've used "air-cans", lens cleaner, a stick i found, a lephrecaun...anyway ur pickin up what im puttin down.
do me a favor anyone please...
hit me back w/ "any" 411 on this!
i'd appreciate it much!!
- I'm trying to figure out if I have a bum xbox. When
- I'm selecting characters for a mission, it takes
- about have a second to scroll between each soldier.
- The game also has a discernable pause/choppiness
- whenever I fire the LAW or set a detonation charge.
- The underbarrel grenade launcher has a similar pause
- whenever I first use it too.
- I have a similar problem in Jedi Knight 2, but I've
- been assuming that one had to do with the fact that
- it was a used disc, and the surface was a bit
- My GR disc is clean though.
- XBL Gamertag:
- Dude Excellent
I think next time I buy a console when they 1st come out I am gonna get the extended warranty so when the new ones come out without all the crappy components I am just gonna throw the old one at a wall so I can send it off and get a new one.
Check this post http://forums.ubi.com/messages/messa...nsole&id=zzirb I had the same problem and a bunch of people jumped in and had some suggestions, I ended up getting a new XBOX cause mine was really screwed up, but that was my situation, GR still is a bit laggy with explosives (single player and XBL). I think it's the code though.
Hope that helps.
<CENTER><TABLE CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="2" BORDER="1" BORDERCOLORLIGHT="#000000" BORDERCOLORDARK="#CCCCCC" BGCOLOR="#000000"><TR><TD ALIGN="CENTER" VALIGN="MIDDLE">
<FONT FACE="Arial" COLOR="#FF0000">The Durango 95 purred away, real horrorshow, a nice warm vibratey feeling all through your guttiwuts
- Alex, The Clockwork Orange.</FONT></CENTER>
<FONT FACE="Arial" SIZE="-2" COLOR="#EFEFEF">If you want a free custom sig, PM me here in the Forums. My tag is GigaWatts</FONT>