Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what?! no wall jumping!!??! | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

i can't believe they changed this! i always thought one of the coolest things was being able to do the wall jump off any wall in any location.

i pop in pandora tomorrow in my xbox only to find this has been removed! now you can only do it in the tight corridors. i really think this is an issue that should be addressed, as i know it would be very beneficial on live, helping to escape from mercs and whatnot.

has anyone else noticed this? please tell me i am not crazy! this really bothers me... in fact its about the only thing that bothers me about the game. if this could be fixed in a patch or something, then it would be perfect.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

i can't believe they changed this! i always thought one of the coolest things was being able to do the wall jump off any wall in any location.

i pop in pandora tomorrow in my xbox only to find this has been removed! now you can only do it in the tight corridors. i really think this is an issue that should be addressed, as i know it would be very beneficial on live, helping to escape from mercs and whatnot.

has anyone else noticed this? please tell me i am not crazy! this really bothers me... in fact its about the only thing that bothers me about the game. if this could be fixed in a patch or something, then it would be perfect.

You can do the backflip off wall now in live.

Yes wall jump was cool, but i only used it twice in SC, to complete training and to get into the pres. palace. I agree it should be implemented into multi, great for escaping, but there is no real use for it in single player. No your not crazy.

Desert_Hawk_270

I know I was pissed that they took out wall jumping of any wall. They definitely need to put it in with a patch becuase in the first one I figured out a move where i would run at an enemy then wall jump and land on his head it got me out of many bad stituaions. I can only hope that they can add it in with a patch. It make the game seems less human. Also does anyone fell that sam seems less human?

thats not the same thing at all though.
    the wall jumping would allow you to get to places that you, as the game is right now, cannot, or at least with much more ease.

exactly david!
    why can i run and jump off of some walls, but not all of them? i used to do the same thing. it really bothers me.

I know that but in the first one I would kick off the wall and kill enemies with it. That what I am saying.

I don't get it. You can wall jump in multi...and how does not being able to wall jump make you feel less human? How many humans do you personally know that can run up walls and do back flips off them? :\

Nevermind I see you got it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast