Thread: Lazy weapon - what does that mean ?? | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Outpost App [UK]

After installation the game, in the options meny and settings there is something called lazy weapon and a bar that you can pull back and forth. What does this mean ??
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

After installation the game, in the options meny and settings there is something called lazy weapon and a bar that you can pull back and forth. What does this mean ??

when you turn how long it take for the weapon to catch up...

quote's/quip's
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    purple alert! purple alert!...........what's a purple a

It effects if your weapon waves around realistically while you move the screen. It's a subtle effect, just try it out on both extremes sometime, and move your mouse around with a gun equipped. If you have it set to 0 (left on the bar) then your gun stays perfectly trained on the crosshair. It's a preference thing.

I don't know if it affects accuracy, though; anyone here know?

---sig---
    If it were possible to surgically implant a miniature computer in my head, and make it play Farcry, well... I probably wouldn't do it.

But I'd have to think a good long while about it!
    ---sig---
    If it were possible to surgically implant a miniature computer in my head, and make it play Farcry, well... I probably wouldn't do it.

But I'd have to think a good long while about it!