Thread: Delays with PlayStation DLC in the EU | Forums

Originally Posted by R2_ Go to original post
    That's so typical of SCEE. The same happened with the permission issues, they fixed one or two songs in the pack and didn't care to check if the others had the same problem. I just can't understand this kind of work ethic.
    Exactly. They made it sound like it was my fault for trusting their descriptions. Michael from PlayStation Support (UK accent) is a class act. According to him he hasn't heard of any problems or complaints with Rocksmith content, and he's one of the guys I blew out over "Tighten Up", and I got him again when complaining about the "South Park Theme".

Hey Dan and Ubisoft, you may wanna make it clear to SCEE that it's not cross-buy both ways. Some DLC has been. Some is marked as PS3 and then has a PS3|PS4 version, other times there's a PS3|PS4 and PS4 version, and other times there's a PS3 and PS4 version. Is it any wonder we're confused? Why not just have the ONE tile for both PS3|PS4 so users can buy that and download one or both versions. Wouldn't that make so much more sense and put an end to the permission problems?

According to PlayStation Support and the EU Blog, the Rise Against songs and permissions will be fixed by July 17th (Friday).

Is this the last of ALL of the remaining Rocksmith DLC to make it onto the PS4?

R2_'s Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Graffin_G Go to original post
    According to PlayStation Support and the EU Blog, the Rise Against songs and permissions will be fixed by July 17th (Friday).

Is this the last of ALL of the remaining Rocksmith DLC to make it onto the PS4?
    Yes. Then we're only missing the Rock Singles pack for PS3.

Mycall1983's Avatar Member
    Come on rock singles pack!!!!

R2_'s Avatar Member
    Prayer Of The Refugee and Give It All have been added to the store, I hope the permissions are fixed too.

Originally Posted by R2_ Go to original post
    Prayer Of The Refugee and Give It All have been added to the store, I hope the permissions are fixed too.
    Yep, all good... sort of. The pack still shows $17.95, but it allowed me to download the two singles for FREE, then the pack shows "Purchased".

Finally have all of my PS3 content. Didn't think it would ever happen... the fun begins again in October with Rock Band... that's gonna be fun getting my 1400+ songs onto the PS4!

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith ComDev
    I was just coming in here to post what you already know. The last two Rise Against songs were posted today. This is the end of the missing content. PS4 EU is finally up to date with PS4 US.

Our team is still looking into the import pack, as we know some people are having trouble with that disappearing on them, but that data has been on the servers so we know it's there. It's just not displaying. So that's what we're trying to figure out now.

I cannot thank you enough for all your patience, your awareness, your understanding, and most of all your clear communication and feedback. Being able to pop into this thread and see exactly which tracks were missing, mis-priced, or otherwise misaligned has been a great help, especially since I am working so far from the team that is actually implementing the changes. Your help has been invaluable and I deeply and truly appreciate it.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith ComDev
    Originally Posted by Graffin_G Go to original post
    Hey Dan and Ubisoft, you may wanna make it clear to SCEE that it's not cross-buy both ways.
    We have, and we do not use the term cross-buy in any of our communication. It's "carry forward" at best, but it's absolutely not cross-buy.

patdj182's Avatar Member
    Thank you, Dan.

Have to admit I wasn't that actively following this issue anymore, but I am happy to read that we're basically there now and that I can finally conclude the blog.

Thanks to my fellow Rocksmithians, the Ubisoft Team and the SCEE for the effort they put into resolving this issue!

BTW: Is it just me or did the good news have to come with post nr. 1337?

R2_'s Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    This is the end of the missing content.
    Great to finally have all the songs available for PS4.

But what about the Rock Singles Song Pack for PS3? I doubt SCEE will ever add it without a little push. It would be a shame to quit now that you're almost crossing the finish line.