Thread: Delays with PlayStation DLC in the EU | Forums

The PS Blog updated early - I got a comment on there (number 10) if anyone wants to say anything. Basically I thanked them for their hard work over the past week but pointed out we're still not through the woods, so please don't drop the ball etc...

This is the list of updates published on the blog. Note the formatting of the Biffy Clyro tracks ("rocksmith2014-songname-artist") is the same as the messed-up track names on the in-game store, so not sure if that mess is down to Ubi or SCEE...

Alt-Rock Singles (£9.49/€11.99/$17.95)
    ‘Memeshikute’ by Golden Bomber (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)
    ‘Earphone’ by Golden Bomber (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)
    ‘All Signs Point to Lauderdale’ by A DAY TO REMEMBER (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)
    ‘Black Tongue’ by MASTODON (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)
    ‘Oblivion’ by MASTODON (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)
    ‘Colony of Birchmen’ by MASTODON (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)
    China Grove – The Doobie Brothers (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)
    Kiss On My List – Daryl Hall and John Oates (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)
    Black Chandelier – Biffy Clyro (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)
    Through Glass – Stone Sour (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)
    My Own Worst Enemy – Lit (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)
    Ocean Avenue – Yellowcard (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)
    Feel The Pain – Dinosaur Jr. (£2.49/€2.99/$4.5)
    Hemorrhage (In My Hands) – Fuel (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)
    Rocksmith Vampire Weekend – Cousins (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)
    Rocksmith The Cure – The End of the World (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)
    ‘Atarashii Hikari’ by 9mm Parabellum Bullet (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)
    ‘Sweet Dreams’ by Roy Buchanan (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)
    Rocksmith 2014 – Mountains – Biffy Clyro (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)
    Rocksmith 2014 – Stingin’ Belle – Biffy Clyro (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)

Yeah, just saw the blog post (and your comment #11 actually)... gotta love SCEE (yes, that's sarcasm), my reply there won't be as kind.

I was hoping they'd do another mass update and get it finished once and for all.

Here's hoping they at least fix "Hangar 18" and "Tighten Up (PS3)"

Wow, no mention of Avenged Sevenfold - "Afterlife "or the 4 out of the 5 Shinedown songs that were added either... I really don't think SCEE communicates too well with eachother.

Still missing 2 songs from the Rise Against Pack, 1 song from the Sum 41 Pack, 1 song from the Shinedown Pack, Bachsmith Pack and finally the Rocksmith Import... then i'm all good.

Originally Posted by Graffin_G Go to original post
    Yeah, just saw the blog post (and your comment #11 actually)... gotta love SCEE (yes, that's sarcasm), my reply there won't be as kind.

I was hoping they'd do another mass update and get it finished once and for all.

Here's hoping they at least fix "Hangar 18" and "Tighten Up (PS3)"

Wow, no mention of Avenged Sevenfold - "Afterlife "or the 4 out of the 5 Shinedown songs that were added either... I really don't think SCEE communicates too well with eachother.

Still missing 2 songs from the Rise Against Pack, 1 song from the Sum 41 Pack, 1 song from the Shinedown Pack, Bachsmith Pack and finally the Rocksmith Import... then i'm all good.
    I would be astounded if they dropped the ball with both UK and Australian trading standards on their case but I wouldn't be surprised either, given the past six months.

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    So from that list.
    Biffy Clyro - Stingin' Belle
    Biffy Clyro - Mountains
    The Cure - The End Of The World

are all missing

Originally Posted by DeityCAN Go to original post
    So from that list.
    Biffy Clyro - Mountains

are all missing
    Why is it so hard for them to get it right?? Ugh.

Originally Posted by DeityCAN Go to original post
    So from that list.
    Biffy Clyro - Mountains

are all missing
    Each of those songs has the weird title formatting that has made a mess of the in-game store - has anyone checked to see if these tracks are available via the in-game store? I'm not at home right now so can't check.

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    Yeah it's not there. Also the in game store looks cleaned up which is nice. I could do without (sitting) on the dock of the bay being classified as a bracket category on the in game list, but hey.. bigger fish to fry

patdj182's Avatar Member
    Wow, I'm late. Sorry, had a busy day. Nothin euphoric today, right. Wrapped it up in the blog. Let me know if I need to add something.

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    Biffy Clyro pack fixed (aside from missing Bubbles that wasn't listed this week)
    End of the world -The Cure fixed

The_Lexx's Avatar Member
    Hey guys,

Even though there has been movement lately, I need you to answer two questions here for the ACCC and the Australian Department of Fair trading. It's quite important as they are following up!

1) Do EU/AU gamers have access to the 50 or so tracks from the PS3 version of Rocksmith that were stated would work on the PS4 version of Rocksmith 2014? (in other words, they want to know do we have the import tool available yet?)

Answer:

2) How many (I need a figure or percentage) of Legacy DLC is available and working on the PS4 version of Rocksmith 2014 from the total of all Legacy DLC?

Answer:

This info is very important for the DOFT to know. If anyone can answer these in a quote today, it would be immensely helpful.

Cheers.