Thread: Delays with PlayStation DLC in the EU | Forums

The_Lexx's Avatar Member
    Hear that? It's the sound of a thousand EU/AU people playing Rocksmith!

HAPPY CUSTOMERS!

Originally Posted by DeityCAN Go to original post
    So I searched 'Behind Blue Eyes - The Who' found it.. bought if for free.. went to download.. timed out.. went back to download and won't let me 'select a version'

Islands in the Sun - Weezer (not crossbuy fixed)
    Bush Pack (not crossbuy fixed) *bought today :/

Hangar 18 - Megadeth (not crossbuy)
    Fat Lip - Sum 41 (missing and not sure if was supposed to be posted yet)

Sorry I was away all weekend guys, but this is all I can confirm. Perhspas I we need to consult 'the big list' of things that are supposed to be there.
    Yeah, you're right about "Behind Blue Eyes"... I couldn't find it on the PS4 PSN Store, but it is on ther PC webstore. It's stuck showing "purchased" and gives me two download options for the PS4 but neither work. That's exactly what happened with "Blackbird" by Alter Bridge. All other FREE tracks downloaded a file and now show "installed". That one didn't give me a file and is stuck showing "purchased". Neither "Behind Blue Eyes" or "Blackbird" for the PS4 appear in my download history or library, which leads me to believe the files aren't actually there for them yet. Hopefully they'll be fixed this week.

I reported the issue with "Blackbird" and the Tighten Up PS3 Cross-Buy issue to Playstation Support on Saturday so they are sending it to head office (I presume SCEE in the UK) to look into.

I think you may be right about Sum 41 - Fat Lip... the other 4 were added on April 1st, that one wasn't (http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/...in-mlb15-show/)

But, Audioslave - Like A Stone and Matchbox Twenty - Unwell were supposedly added on April 15 (http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/...x-titan-souls/).

Not sure about Avenged Sevenfold - Afterlife, Rise Against - Give It All and Rise Against - Prayer Of The Refugee - I don't see those three listed in any of the Store Update posts in March or April (The Avenged Sevenfold Pack is shown on March 11's post, but no mention of "Afterlife").

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith ComDev
    Sony is reporting to us that the permissions for the DLC added April 1 and April 8 should now be fixed. If you were disappointed that these PS3 purchases were not downloading for free on PS4, please try downloading them on PS4 now and report back on what you experience.

PS4 purchases are NOT cross-buy. PS3 purchases carry forward, but PS4 purchases do not carry back to PS3. This has been in the the website FAQ and the forum FAQ since October. If the PS Store listings are saying otherwise, I will ask the team again about that, because those listings would be incorrect.

Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    Sony is reporting to us that the permissions for the DLC added April 1 and April 8 should now be fixed. If you were disappointed that these PS3 purchases were not downloading for free on PS4, please try downloading them on PS4 now and report back on what you experience.

PS4 purchases are NOT cross-buy. PS3 purchases carry forward, but PS4 purchases do not carry back to PS3. This has been in the the website FAQ and the forum FAQ since October. If the PS Store listings are saying otherwise, I will ask the team again about that, because those listings would be incorrect.
    Good stuff. Also good to see Dinosaur Jr on their way to Rocksmith this week as well!

Any news on what will be going up on the store this Wednesday Dan?

jluc1810's Avatar Member
    Weezer - island in the sun
    No crossbuy.

DjPelle's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post

Hello Dan,

Thx for the news update.

Can u please report the 3 new missing Songs 2 the team:

Everybody Hurts - REM
    Like A Stone - Audioslave
    Unwell - Matchbox 20

Then the Bush pack and songs still have the "crossbuy" issue.

And Behind Blue Eyes - The Who shows now up for ps4 over the web store but it doesn't download and freezes then. And now it tells me that I allready own that song but still can't download it. Also the song does not shown up on the download list.

The_Lexx's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by DjPelle Go to original post
    Hello Dan,

Thx for the news update.

Can u please report the 3 new missing Songs 2 the team:

Everybody Hurts - REM
    Like A Stone - Audioslave
    Unwell - Matchbox 20

Then the Bush pack and songs still have the "crossbuy" issue.

And Behind Blue Eyes - The Who shows now up for ps4 over the web store but it doesn't download and freezes then. And now it tells me that I allready own that song but still can't download it. Also the song does not shown up on the download list.
    The above, plus can confirm Island in the sun and Fat lip both purchased on PS3 last year do not show as "free"on PS4.

Cheers.

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    I'm still missing 24 songs not including everything in the import tool :/

DjPelle's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by DeityCAN Go to original post
    I'm still missing 24 songs not including everything in the import tool :/
    24 is not so much, one good update again and everything is there ;-)

Originally Posted by The_Lexx Go to original post
    The above, plus can confirm Island in the sun and Fat lip both purchased on PS3 last year do not show as "free"on PS4.

Cheers.
    Lexx the ps4 version of Fat Lip is in your store? Because in the german store that song is still missing

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    Relatively no as in compared to what I have now.. still that accounts for around 70+ songs not on the list. I'm just getting excited as the list is filling out, but still missing some key favorites. #1stworldproblems