Thread: Delays with PlayStation DLC in the EU | Forums

sings_in_tune's Avatar Moderator
    Southern Ontario, ...................... Canada
    Originally Posted by The_Lexx Go to original post
    ..... a perfect game on Master mode! I've been chasing this for so long!!!!!

YEAH!
    Whoa... That is awesome Lexx, I am so impressed. Maybe a little jealous too.

The_Lexx's Avatar Member
    Welcome Meths! Some of the bestest people I know are habitual lurkers. Flick me a friends request.

*Edit*

Cheers sings_in_tune. I would like to thank the x4 Coronas that helped with the strumming!

It seems they've finally put up the PS3 version of "Tighten Up" by The Black Keys... https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...001SONG0000004

But, it's showing $4.55 for me even though I bought the PS4 version and it clearly stated it was "Cross-Buy" and would give me both PS3 and PS4 versions.

Another problem i've got is "Blackbird" by Alter Bridge. Does any one own this song on the PS4? Were you able to download a file because mine's stuck showing "purchased" not "installed" for that one. I've tried every way I can think of (including Restoring Licenses and going through the PC webstore), but it won't download anything.

Just a few more packs and tracks to go and everything's sorted.

I've reported the issue with "Tighten Up" - it appears on the PC webstore, but doesn't come up on the PSN Store when using the PS3 and it doesn't appear in my download list for the PS3 so it's been "escalated to head office and i'll get a reply within 7 days".

I also reported the issue with "Blackbird" - originally purchased on the PS3 when it first came out on April 30, 2014. When I tried downloading it on the PS4 it was marked "FREE", but it didn't download any file and its status changed to "purchased" (not "installed" like all other Rocksmith add-ons have done). Restoring Licenses didn't fix it. It doesn't appear in My Library or under Related Items / Add-ons like all the other songs do so there's no way of initiating a download. That too has been "escalated to head office and I should get a reply within 7 days".

I wonder if i'll actually get a reply from PlayStation Support this time???

DjPelle's Avatar Member
    @DanAmrich

Did your team try to fix the in-game store???? If i try to go into it it says now to me that there is nothing, Nothing under songs; nothing under packs and nothing under extensions.

Originally Posted by DjPelle Go to original post
    @DanAmrich

Did your team try to fix the in-game store???? If i try to go into it it says now to me that there is nothing, Nothing under songs; nothing under packs and nothing under extensions.
    The in-game store works for me, but only shows a small amount of the content that is actually available.

There is nothing under "expansions" though. I think that's the same case in the PS3 version.

I wonder if we'll ever get the "timesaver and bonus song unlocks" for the PS4 version like we did for the PS3?

Clearly there's still some issues with some of the content (some isn't FREE, some isn't actually available), but at least they're finally making progress. I can't wait to get the Rocksmith 1 songs imported... is that even a possibility?

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    I can confirm that everything from the previous weeks batch is now fixed. They are all marked as free and IŽll download them when I get home, but IŽm sure that wont be a problem.

Hangar 18 - Megadeth isnŽt working
    Tighten up Does say cross buy but links only to the ps4 version to download.
    (Wasnt there 2 other old songs to check?)

That was a big pick me up. Huge thanks to the Ubi and PSN team for putting in the extra hours this week. The sting is decreasing

Originally Posted by DeityCAN Go to original post
    I can confirm that everything from the previous weeks batch is now fixed. They are all marked as free and IŽll download them when I get home, but IŽm sure that wont be a problem.

That was a big pick me up. Huge thanks to the Ubi and PSN team for putting in the extra hours this week. The sting is decreasing
    Though most of the DLC are now up and available, and kudos to the people who've been working on that, there are still, on my side, two titles that can't be downloaded. The Who Behind Blue Eyes (I saw that one coming) is shown as bought, but isn't available on my download list, and REM Everybody Hurts (and REM is a pain in the a** to look up on the web store... REM or R.E.M. don't work) just doesn't show up as a PS4 version. I can't download the packs because I already own some of the songs. Licenses restored, didn't change a thing. A bit frustrating.

From what I've read, I may not be the only one with the problem.

Still, thanks for the work that made possible to fix most of the DLC in a couple of days.

Originally Posted by DeityCAN Go to original post

Nah, they fixed "I Hate Everything About You", so it's finally on the PS3 in SCEE regions after 2+ years!

The only other track that never made it across was "Tighten Up". Buying the PS4 version doesn't give you the PS3 version as it should. There's an issue with the PS3 version. If you search the PSN Store using the PS3, you won't find it. If you look for it using the PC webstore (https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/), you'll find it but it'll be marked as $4.55 and may or may not download anything (i'm not prepared to buy it twice to find out LOL).

As for the rest of the content transferred to the PS4... the following still doesn't work for me (all prices are Australian)...

Alter Bridge - Blackbird *** purchased, but not downloadable ***
    (and I tried Restoring Licenses and re-downloading on PS3 & through PC store - has any one been able to download this song on the PS4?)

Audioslave Song Pack *** not available ***
    Audioslave - Be Yourself (FREE)
    Audioslave - Cochise (FREE)
    Audioslave - I Am The Highway (FREE)
    Audioslave - Like A Stone *** not available ***
    Audioslave - Show Me How To Live (FREE)

Avenged Sevenfold Song Pack ($11.95)
    Avenged Sevenfold - Afterlife *** not available ***
    Avenged Sevenfold - Beast And The Harlot (FREE)
    Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare (FREE)

Jimi Hendrix - The Wind Cries Mary ($4.55) (This one I don't care about because I wrongly got it for FREE on the PS3)

Matchbox Twenty Song Pack *** not available ***
    Matchbox Twenty - 3am (FREE)
    Matchbox Twenty - How Far We’ve Come (FREE)
    Matchbox Twenty - Push (FREE)
    Matchbox Twenty - She’s So Mean (FREE)
    Matchbox Twenty - Unwell *** not available ***

Megadeth Song Pack ($5.95) (not sure why it's $5.95 - it should be $11.95)
    Megadeth - Hangar 18 ($4.55)

Megadeth - Public Enemy No. 1 (FREE)
    Megadeth - Symphony Of Destruction (FREE)

Rise Against Song Pack *** not available ***
    Rise Against - Give It All *** not available ***

Rise Against - Make It Stop (September’s Children) (FREE)
    Rise Against - Prayer Of The Refugee *** not available ***
    Rise Against - Satellite (FREE)
    Rise Against - Swing Life Away (FREE)

Sum 41 Song Pack *** not available ***
    Sum 41 - Fat Lip *** not available ***

Sum 41 - In Too Deep (FREE)
    Sum 41 - Still Waiting (FREE)
    Sum 41 - The Hell Song (FREE)
    Sum 41 - We’re All To Blame (FREE)

The Black Keys - Tighten Up (PS3 version) ($4.55)
    (On the PS4, they added it into The Black Keys Pack, it wasn't in the original pack on the PS3)

Other ones I own on the PS3, but not available yet on the PS4...

Bachsmith Song Pack
    Edvard Grieg - In The Hall Of The Mountain King
    Johann Sebastian Bach - Little Fugue In G Minor
    Ludwig Van Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata
    Richard Wagner - Ride Of The Valkyries
    Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Rondo Alla Turca

Shinedown Song Pack
    Shinedown - 45
    Shinedown - Bully
    Shinedown - Enemies
    Shinedown - Second Chance
    Shinedown - Sound Of Madness

The Who - Behind Blue Eyes

Originally Posted by Scientiae Go to original post
    Though most of the DLC are now up and available, and kudos to the people who've been working on that, there are still, on my side, two titles that can't be downloaded. The Who Behind Blue Eyes (I saw that one coming) is shown as bought, but isn't available on my download list, and REM Everybody Hurts (and REM is a pain in the a** to look up on the web store... REM or R.E.M. don't work) just doesn't show up as a PS4 version. I can't download the packs because I already own some of the songs. Licenses restored, didn't change a thing. A bit frustrating.

From what I've read, I may not be the only one with the problem.

Still, thanks for the work that made possible to fix most of the DLC in a couple of days.
    Yeah, a tonne of DLC that was added over the last few weeks has been fixed, but there's a few that haven't (listed above... for ones I happen to own... so it doesn't include a few).

That being said, R.E.M.'s "Everybody Hurts" doesn't appear in the search on the PSN Store when using the PS4 or PC webstore. Hmmm. I got it by searching for Rocksmith 2014, Add-Ons, and the R.E.M. Song Pack was the very first entry for me marked FREE. If you own all 5 songs in the pack, it should allow you to download the pack. If it doesn't work on the PS4, try the webstore https://store.playstation.com/#!/

However, I don't think "Behind Blue Eyes" by The Who is available on the PS4 yet. I just checked last weeks EU Blog Post... nope.

DeityCAN's Avatar Member
    So I searched 'Behind Blue Eyes - The Who' found it.. bought if for free.. went to download.. timed out.. went back to download and won't let me 'select a version'

Islands in the Sun - Weezer (not crossbuy fixed)
    Bush Pack (not crossbuy fixed) *bought today :/

Hangar 18 - Megadeth (not crossbuy)
    Fat Lip - Sum 41 (missing and not sure if was supposed to be posted yet)

Sorry I was away all weekend guys, but this is all I can confirm. Perhspas I we need to consult 'the big list' of things that are supposed to be there.